Downloads

Category:   All

Featured Downloads

• Default FSX GPS gauge By Guest

New adjusted FSX GPS gauge to include traffic and terrain shadowing.
  • OZx YSDU Dubbo NSW By hanleyc

OZX YSDU V1.0 addon scenery for FSX/P3D
    Dubbo is one of the leading regional airports in Australia, with two major airlines providing 152 flights per week, which service more than 186,000 passengers per year. The Airport provides direct return services from Dubbo to Sydney and Broken Hill, and is serviced by Regional Express (Rex) and QantasLink.

I decided to take on this project with the assistance of the people listed below as my first attempt at scenery design, and then release it under the OZX banner. I have attempted to get it as realistic as possible, given my limited information, photos and also limited access to the airport. Please enjoy.

Craig H.

Install:
    Drop the Dubbo NSW folder into addon scenery folder and activate scenery in FSX. This has been designed to work with FTX AU. P3D users may need to manually create an "Addon Scenery" folder (or similar) if one doesn't already exist in P3D root.

There are some minor texture issues with P3D that we are continuing to work on, but it does work for the most part fine in P3D.

Airservices Australia Chart: http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/aip/current/dap/SDUAD01-130.pdf

Credits:
    Clonaz (Bryan) - A big thanks goes to Bryan who supplied us with 7.5cm PR scenery of the airport and surrounds. Without this, this project wouldn't have happened.
    Jorge (Aeronauta) - Also a big thanks to Jorge for helping me with the PR side of design and the ADE file.

Assistance in object design and airport features, layout and testing:
    Treetops, Aussieman, TerrbleT, Scottharmes6, TonyM, Timmy74, Mike Burbidge, Craig H

Hope I havn't forgotten anyone.
  • OZx AU Complete + OZx NA Complete + OZx Libraries By JayKae

Instructions for OZx 3.0:

========================================================================
    Instructions for OZx 3.1:

======================================================================== Instructions for OZx 3.2:

========================================================================
    Instructions for OZx 3.3:

======================================================================== Instructions for OZx Libraries 1.0 + 1.1:

======================================================================== Instructions for OZx NA 1.01:

• OZx AU 3.4 upgrade By FTXflyer

OZx is proud to introduce OZx 3.4, our latest upgrade to the Australian virtual bush flying experience! It includes over a dozen new airstrips and points of interest around Australia, from the lush, tropical coasts of the Northern Territory, Arnhem Land and Queensland, to the dry, red desert centres of South Australia and Western Australia, and the lovely temperate climate of Victoria.

From small bush strips like YHTL Heathlands to regional airports such as YMGD Maningrida, this package will suit whatever your taste is!
    OZx 3.4 is the result of many hours of tireless effort from our beginner and senior developers and testers. This package is a testimony to their efforts, and we all hope you enjoy this new scenery as much as we did creating it!

Installation Instructions

1. Download and run the OZx_3.4 Installer.

2. Check that you have the OZx Library installed and patched to v1.1

3. DEFRAGMENT your HDD (NOT your SSD if you have one).

4. Ensure that “OZx_AUS” & “OZx_LIB” are enabled in the FSX Scenery Library with “OZx_AUS” at top of list -- and that FTX Central is set to Australia.

5. Check the “OZx_Extras_Readme.pdf” file in your “Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\OZx\User_Docs” folder and install any items of interest.