Downloads

Category:   All

Featured Downloads

• YSDU Dubbo - NSW - v1.0 By hanleyc

OZX YSDU V1.0 addon scenery for FSX/P3D
    Dubbo is one of the leading regional airports in Australia, with two major airlines providing 152 flights per week, which service more than 186,000 passengers per year. The Airport provides direct return services from Dubbo to Sydney and Broken Hill, and is serviced by Regional Express (Rex) and QantasLink.

I decided to take on this project with the assistance of the people listed below as my first attempt at scenery design, and then release it under the OZX banner. I have attempted to get it as realistic as possible, given my limited information, photos and also limited access to the airport. Please enjoy.

Craig H.

Install:
    Drop the Dubbo NSW folder into addon scenery folder and activate scenery in FSX. This has been designed to work with FTX AU. P3D users may need to manually create an "Addon Scenery" folder (or similar) if one doesn't already exist in P3D root.

There are some minor texture issues with P3D that we are continuing to work on, but it does work for the most part fine in P3D.

Airservices Australia Chart: http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/aip/current/dap/SDUAD01-130.pdf

Credits:
    Clonaz (Bryan) - A big thanks goes to Bryan who supplied us with 7.5cm PR scenery of the airport and surrounds. Without this, this project wouldn't have happened.
    Jorge (Aeronauta) - Also a big thanks to Jorge for helping me with the PR side of design and the ADE file.

Assistance in object design and airport features, layout and testing:
    Treetops, Aussieman, TerrbleT, Scottharmes6, TonyM, Timmy74, Mike Burbidge, Craig H

Hope I havn't forgotten anyone.
  • 340+ Ozx airstrips selectable in FSX By Guest

If you want the OZx airstrips (340+) to show up in FSX airport selection list and being able to select to fly to and from them, you can download the BGL files at the bottom. That will add these airstrips to FSX list of airports/airstrips. The download contain one BGL for each region.

This is very basic. It does not contain afcad files, but you can select the airstrips in FSX list of airports, and start at a airstrip or fly direct to an airstrip by using the FSX flight planner and GPS. The airstrips that did not have an ICOA code I have allocated a YZ.. code so to facilitate selecting the airstrip by name or by code. I have added an excel spreadsheet for all the airstrips with their ICOA codes that is included with the download file.

If u don’t want to see the airstrips, they just remove the BGL. A very easy process.
  • Default FSX GPS gauge By Guest

New adjusted FSX GPS gauge to include traffic and terrain shadowing.
  • OZx AU AI Shipping for FSX- EAST coast Supplement By jeansy

AI Shipping Traffic for FSX

traffic extends from Cape York down and across to Adelaide and most parts of Tasmania

the supplement includes-
    -Naval traffic that are all landable by both helo and plane with Australian and Visiting and some Historical
    -Cruise ships that are Landable by helo
    -Merchant traffic

also included is a custom file that changes the smaller boat AI to include fishing vessels