OZx is proud to introduce OZx 3.4, our latest upgrade to the Australian virtual bush flying experience! It includes over a dozen new airstrips and points of interest around Australia, from the lush, tropical coasts of the Northern Territory, Arnhem Land and Queensland, to the dry, red desert centres of South Australia and Western Australia, and the lovely temperate climate of Victoria.
From small bush strips like YHTL Heathlands to regional airports such as YMGD Maningrida, this package will suit whatever your taste is!
OZx 3.4 is the result of many hours of tireless effort from our beginner and senior developers and testers. This package is a testimony to their efforts, and we all hope you enjoy this new scenery as much as we did creating it!
1. Download and run the OZx_3.4 Installer.
2. Check that you have the OZx Library installed and patched to v1.1
3. DEFRAGMENT your HDD (NOT your SSD if you have one).
4. Ensure that “OZx_AUS” & “OZx_LIB” are enabled in the FSX Scenery Library with “OZx_AUS” at top of list -- and that FTX Central is set to Australia.
5. Check the “OZx_Extras_Readme.pdf” file in your “Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\OZx\User_Docs” folder and install any items of interest.