Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. General repaints

The last of the chocolate bombers
  3. Today
  4. [MAP] Manly ACT THREE

Next up are some changes at Warringah Mall - a.k.a. the new carpark... Before After
  5. Personal Assistance Humbly Requested

Hi JayKae Sorry I am late. I misses your mail. Certainly need to help. A$50.00 from me by Paypal transcated ricky1088
  6. Thanks Bruce. I think the Mt Isa Surrounding strips is an early beta test I may have done for Craig. I'll happily remove. Glenn.
  7. OZx "JoinFS" Club Flight Fri Nov 17, 0930z

Heres the airport list taken from the Kmz file posted in NW Qld v1.0.0 May have originally had different name, dont know, but this is from the latest download...
  8. Yes, I understand this thanks Bruce. I have these 2 packages already. What I most likely poorly asked is that YCMW and Undilla seem to be duplicated on mine and possibly Noel's install from a previous package called "Mt Isa Surrounding airstrips". Is the NW QLD remote and regional airports an update of these? Glenn
  9. OZx "JoinFS" Club Flight Fri Nov 17, 0930z

queenslandOZx YBMA Mt Isa 1.0.0 And queenslandOZx Northwest Queensland Remote and Regional Airports 1.0.0
  10. OK now I'm confused, which is BAD. I have YCMW installed from a package "Mt Isa Surrounding strips" that also has Undilla and Rocklands. Are these duplicated in the "NW QLD Remote Regional Airstrips"? Ahh the joy of sorting out scenery on a Friday. Glenn.
  11. YTWB released for download.

ah...I see...I get it now...
  12. OZx "JoinFS" Club Flight Fri Nov 17, 0930z

That's planG jargon .. Jorge
  13. YTWB released for download.

WTF is doodlebug?????
  14. OZx "JoinFS" Club Flight Fri Nov 17, 0930z

For Jorge : Did you really mean IFR Camooweal to Mt Isa.plg (the IFR bit ) ? David
  15. OZx "JoinFS" Club Flight Fri Nov 17, 0930z

Confirm what Jorge said, you hav a lt of weird stuff that could cause possible/probable future problems The two scenery names you should have downloaded and installed are called Scenery “NW QLD Remote Regional Airstrips” & “YBMA Mnt ISA”
  16. Yesterday
  17. YTWB released for download.

@ Bruce - showing your age mate and what an age it was And a big thanks Craig for your massive efforts in the creation of YTWB - it was a beacon to us all
  18. OZx "JoinFS" Club Flight Fri Nov 17, 0930z

Noel you have the wrong ones enabled , this is what you should have , also who changed the names? .. look at the dates and correct them.. Jorge
  19. YTWB released for download.

I was thinking doodlebug
  20. [MAP] Manly ACT THREE

North Balgowlah sorted now too Now to tidy up Seaforth and Wanganella St for the 131 night loop.
  21. France Photoreal scenery

Hi, Sorry for the delayed reply, I just noticed this post. If there was a problem it seems to be gone now. I just tested a number of the Drive links and they all worked OK. Cheers,
  22. OZx "JoinFS" Club Flight Fri Nov 17, 0930z

Justin Case (very timely bloke) anyone is experiencing "that sinking feeling" at Camooweal, here's a screengrab of what I "turned off" and "left on"; to return to a flat-earth belief system:- I will now go away and check out YGPR and YKCH and Mt Isa (but that should be ok). Oh and the utility I use is called (search) Everything. From:- voidtools http://www.voidtools.com
  23. Oh damn i didn't know that. I was in the Navy when they introduced the Seahawks, and we did the trials using the RAST system. You know your getting old when they retire an aircraft type that was introduced when you were in.
  24. View File Flight Replicas R5D USN 56538 Textures for the payware Flight Replicas R5D depicting USN 56538 Submitter jeansy Submitted 11/16/2017 Category North America Manufacturer Flight Replicas Model DC-4 Specifications payware model  
  1. Load more activity