Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gizmo

Shade for FS9 and Prepar3D

58 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Shade for FS9 and Prepar3D?

• Yes
    • No

Simple poll

Would you like to have Shade packages for use with Fs9 and Prepar3D ?

Cheers

steve

P3D for sure

cheers

Ken

Hey guys

Ok i pretty much got the shade_gui & shade/_nl exe's modded & working with P3D,just got to do an install on my XP test machine

Due to the LM hoop jumping for offically releasing stuff for P3D i'll pretty much be relasing this as an ever open beta to all Shade FSX customers

This means once its ready all you'll need todo is email me with your FSX order details and i'll send you a link to the modded files,the p3d version will have a reliance on the FSX version and will check for them at runtime,so no re-buying Shade just because your sim changed names ;)

I'll add a sticky once its done

Cheers

steve

Due to the LM hoop jumping for offically releasing stuff for P3D i'll pretty much be relasing this as an ever open beta to all Shade FSX customers

Hi Steve,

I am not aware of any obstacles that we put in place for release of add-ons... we don't do any certification or accreditation of anything, so not sure what the issue might be. Certainly let me know if there is something that I need to address to get rid of that perception!

Looking forward to seeing any and all support for Prepar3D!

Regards,

John Nicol

Prepar3D

(Go All Blacks!)

Hey John

Sorry i thought id read about LM having to encode Addon .EXE's and the like for use with P3D? i must have gotten the wrong end of the stick so i apologize for ill informed comments i made!

Im still doing some testing with Shade in P3D & i might have to drop you guys a few questions regarding 1 or 2 differences between P3D and FSX,that might be a few days though due to me having a touch of flu atm :(

Cheers

steve

Hey John

Sorry i thought id read about LM having to encode Addon .EXE's and the like for use with P3D? i must have gotten the wrong end of the stick so i apologize for ill informed comments i made!

Im still doing some testing with Shade in P3D & i might have to drop you guys a few questions regarding 1 or 2 differences between P3D and FSX,that might be a few days though due to me having a touch of flu atm :(

Cheers

steve

Hi Steve,

We were going to look at encrypting addons for those providers that wanted to use our eCommerce and digital distribution service, but we have delayed that until we get well past version 2.0. If we do implement it, this will be an optional thing anyway and not mandatory and would only affect those developers that wanted to use it. No impediments to anyone that wants to develop anything for Prepar3D and as I mentioned, we have no formal approval process for addons. If we host through our MarketPlace, then we have a different process to ensure that there is a consistent quality and that the addons have been tested. Feel free to post any questions you have into our online forums. Get well soon!

Regards,

John

Edited by JNicol

Standing by gizmo. I've been very busy with Prepar3d this last week the Iris C27. I'd be very interested in Testing when your ready.