Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
EirikhO

OMSI Utilities & Mods :: MAN D87R

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1994

File Name: MAN D87R

File Submitter: EirikhO

File Submitted: 23 Sep 2011

File Updated: 06 Oct 2011

File Category: OMSI Utilities & Mods

Please refer to the read-me file in the .rar for more information.

Support is given in the support topic found here [click].

I'd gladly accept criticism, be it positive or negative, and suggestions are more than welcome. However, please try to keep them to the discussion topic found here [click].

I think I may have found the problem, that is causing the passengers not to get on

In the MAN_D87R.bus file, the [passengercabin] entry is referencing a file called model\passengercabin_D87.cfg but this file does not appear to exist in the SD202's "MODEL" folder.

(Possibly because the D87 uses the same passenger cabin as the D86, not sure).

So I am going to try referencing the D86 interior, and will report back.

:)

PS..... The "Door Master" system, works beautifully!

IT WORKED!

Passengers are now getting on. :cool:

So the fix is to browse to the OMSI/Vehicles/MAN_SD202/MAN_D87R.bus file, open it, and then scroll down to the [Passengercabin] entry, and change the

[passengercabin]

model\passengercabin_D87.cfg

to:-

[passengercabin]

model\passengercabin_D86.cfg

Eg... change 'D87' to 'D86'.

....file, save, and it all works beautifully.

:cool:

Perhaps Eirikho will amend the master file and re-upload. I will use this bus 90% of the time now in OMSI, as I love the Door Master system. It's what we had on all Tyne & Wear PTE buses in the 80s & 90s (Leyland Atlanteans, Leyland Olympians and Scania 111 Metropolitans with this feature specified :)).

That file is not necessary, it just contains a very detailed changelog. You unzip the entire .rar archive to your /Vehicles/MAN_SD202 folder, if it is done correctly you can check this by ensuring that for instance the following file exists: /vehicles/MAN_SD202/Script/D87R_constfile.txt

That file is not necessary, it just contains a very detailed changelog. You unzip the entire .rar archive to your /Vehicles/MAN_SD202 folder, if it is done correctly you can check this by ensuring that for instance the following file exists: /vehicles/MAN_SD202/Script/D87R_constfile.txt

cheers! i downloaded it again and the files was put right. i take it the voices from the D92 will automatically work on this bus now?

mike

Yes, the D87R uses the same announcement files as the D92.

Tried it out on Newcastle route 46, works brilliantly with all the announcements...fantastic...

Steve

Hi m8 im having this problem when i try and load the bus any ideas m8 ive added all the files to the right places so just dont know what im doing wrong 25tg3nm.png

sounds like something wrong with the scripts for that bus. have u installed any mods for it? i'll pm u a link and u can download the scripts but only use it if it's for the SD202's hopefully it should make things better.

Hiya is anyone body able to help me i have just downloaded the MAN D87R and i the read me in say to turn the matrix (destantion board) 'with the button cp_dummy_sw02' i dont know were that key is does anyone know :)

It's the mirror heating (at least I think so) button in the cab if you prefer to do buttons with the mouse. To assign it to a keyboard button you would have to open options, select the Keyboard tab and then press Add Vehicle Key Event. It will be called <KY_cp_dummy_sw02_toggle>. Highlight it, press OK and assign a key to it in the list as usual.