505 posts in this topic

Posted

thumb-aca6c3e5e73b05ecb2e37e23d88e7320-mainpage-aussiex.jpg

File Name: Spandau Xtreme Gold Edition Complete - parts 1, 2 & 3

File Submitter: Mr Drive

File Submitted: 07 Aug 2011

File Category: OMSI Maps

Which version of OMSI is this download for ?: V1

Here's a brand new version of Spandau Xtreme called Spandau Xtreme Gold Edition. This map contains of three parts. On part 1 you can drive M32, on part 2 you can drive lines M37, 137 and 337 and on part three you can drive the lines 130, 131 & N30. The maps are containing complete overhauled versions of Staaken, Ruhleben and Falkensee.

At this moment part three is offered as seperate download.

Before you start driving be sure you take note of the read me. In there you find valuable information about the installer, which buses you need, where to find some information and the choices you have.

I want close with a big thanks you to:

- All add-on makers;

- David R for doing some testing;

- My mates at the Omsi Staff;

- M&R for making this fantastic bussim

- Jaykea for giving me space to upload my stuff.

Download advise:

New users only have to download the mainfile and the separate part 3

If you have already installed the mainfile you only have to download and install the update and the separate part three.

Changes:

V1.3:

• Problems solved due altered object/splines from another map
  • Problems with fatal error at Havelpark are solved;
  • New busstopsigns at Falkensee and Havelpark;
  • Completely new timetable for the M32;
  • The MB O405N2 by Julian is now running as AI traffic (Havelbus);
  • Some objects are replaced.

V1.2

• Line 337 has now a less tight schedule
  • Traffic lights at crossing Maulbeerallee/Magistratsweg are correctly placed
  • Removed bollard from the highway between Havelpark and Spandau;
  • Problem solved with "impatient" passengers at Falkensee Bahnhof;
  • Traffic lights at Havelpark adjusted so the Man Lion City DD can pass it.

V1.1

• Missing ground texture added;
  • Corrected AI-list

READ ME SXGE.pdf

Posted

Yeah, superb mate!

Thank you, Mr. Drive!

Regards

Posted (edited)

GREAT !!!!!!!! The scenery is real ?

I hurry !!!!!!!

If you need decorations on your map do not hesitate to ask me ;)!

Edited by AgoraRATP

Posted

Splendid work. :thumbsup: Can't wait till release.

Posted

Excellent mate, I cannot wait, too many good things being released and so little time :(

Posted

Thats brilliant news, Im not sure if you guys have played the old 134 that a user created on OMSI forum - its terrible once you get to AM omnibushof the spline that causes sound issues just ruins it and the side roads are white, cars appear and disappear, so my system is up for running it.

I'll be switching to Win 7 Ultimate soon.

Posted

I've been testing the map for Mr Drive over the weekend and I can tell you, you will DELETE all other Spandau maps from your hard drive once you get this one :cool:

The Staaken (M32) and Falkensee extenstions are awesome, and of course there's the knowledge that the exciting Ruhleben extension will also soon be added to the map :)

Mr Drive has used a number of custom scenery objects in the map, which look superb, and he's done a superb job of packaging everything up; the installation routine works brilliantly; especially considering all the custom stuff.

I hope it is going well fixing the last few issues Mr Drive (and the 337 route problems) and I can't wait to try out the release version!

David.

Posted

Heel goed Mr Drive! :D

Looking forward to it! thumbsup.png

Posted

Mr Drive I PM'ed you as well, if you want to host it here, please do and if you have any dramas or questions about how to etc feel free to PM me or ask in this thread

Posted

omg i cant wait, i hope my laptop can manage it, does it have route markers? im sure ill get lost otherwise lol.

Posted

omg i cant wait, i hope my laptop can manage it, does it have route markers? im sure ill get lost otherwise lol.

It is a Pro map! But... i placed some route markers, not to much so you have to drive it "by haert" :D

Posted (edited)

This is the great day! :D

Edited by AgoraRATP

Posted

If you know the original Spandau map area, and my Spandau Modern areas (ie.. Spektefeld, Waldkrankenhaus etc), you will be fine. Mr Drive has added some markers where you may need them; eg the new turns up in Falkensee, and the Havelpark area, etc.

Anyone that doesn't know the Spandau map areas well at this point, would be better to get to know them first on the original Spandau, or 'anyBUS' Spandau map, both of which have full route markers. .... Mr Drive's map is a genuine pro approach, so I think he got it right limiting the amount of helper markers. :cool:

Posted

all fair comments :) i guess ill have to do some map learning

Posted

all fair comments :) i guess ill have to do some map learning

When is it done? Its Sunday now ;) I cant wait for that. ;)

Posted

It will be worth waiting for :cool: I believe Mr Drive has completed the file, and is now working with Jay to upload the file here, as it is large. :cool:

Posted (edited)

I look forward to this map since this morning ! :hyper:

Edited by AgoraRATP

Posted

It was up for a short while, but the rar file only contained a txt file with the license agreement for the installer software, then it was taken down again.

Posted

It was up for a short while, but the rar file only contained a txt file with the license agreement for the installer software, then it was taken down again.

That's correct, the product page is already made but is linked to a dummy file and was by accident released for a short time.

JayKea have to replace that dummy with the real thing i send to him.

The file was just to big to use the official download channel.

But it's now sleeptime in Australie, so you all have to be a little patient i'm afraid. :cool:

Posted

Makes perfect sense :)

Posted

Then it will not be released tonight or what? ;)

Posted

Patience is a virtue,mate ;)

Regards

Posted

MR DRIVE'S MAP IS NOW RELEASED AND AVAIABLE IN THE DOWNLOAD CENTRE:-

:)

Posted

i dunno where the other topic went so ill post here.

so i just did a 137 from freudstr to reimerweg, what a beautiful and smooth ride, there is enough markers to know where im going lol.

top map so far, just having a coffee break before i do the return run in 8 minutes :D

great map mr drive, easily as good as my fav map tropical city :)

Posted

Just tried out the Release version; wow, what a map. :cool:

I set up and drove a M32 route (actually the last of the day :)) from Rathuas Spandau to Havelpark. Your Staaken extension is jsut beautiful. Yes there are some points where things get stuttery, but they're few and far between, only last a moment, and don't detract from how fantastic the scenery and road layouts are on this map.

In particular your Havelpark extension is just so special; a real stretch of open road between Heerstr and Hamburgerstr! ... just magical. And of course the custom objects (like the McDonalds at the junction of Heerstr and Nennhauser Damm) add to the magic. I am looking forward to trying out the 134 route, seeing the new Falkensee extension again (saw it briefly during testing).

I tested the 'real-time' bug issue, and (with the 1.1 update) it is completely fixed! Brilliant work.

I take my hat off to you Mr Drive, this is the supreme modern-day Spandau map. I can't wait for your Ruhleben extension.

This first drive I did tonight (Spandau-Havelpark) was undoubtedly one of the most enjoyable drives I've had in OMSI, since it was released.

THANK YOU for the map (amazing how often people forget to say that), Rene, you did an awesome job. :cool:

:king:

Regards,

David