File Name: Spandau Xtreme Gold Edition Complete - parts 1, 2 & 3
File Submitter: Mr Drive
File Submitted: 07 Aug 2011
File Category: OMSI Maps
Here's a brand new version of Spandau Xtreme called Spandau Xtreme Gold Edition. This map contains of three parts. On part 1 you can drive M32, on part 2 you can drive lines M37, 137 and 337 and on part three you can drive the lines 130, 131 & N30. The maps are containing complete overhauled versions of Staaken, Ruhleben and Falkensee.
At this moment part three is offered as seperate download.
Before you start driving be sure you take note of the read me. In there you find valuable information about the installer, which buses you need, where to find some information and the choices you have.
I want close with a big thanks you to:
- All add-on makers;
- David R for doing some testing;
- My mates at the Omsi Staff;
- M&R for making this fantastic bussim
- Jaykea for giving me space to upload my stuff.
New users only have to download the mainfile and the separate part 3
If you have already installed the mainfile you only have to download and install the update and the separate part three.
- Problems solved due altered object/splines from another map
- Problems with fatal error at Havelpark are solved;
- New busstopsigns at Falkensee and Havelpark;
- Completely new timetable for the M32;
- The MB O405N2 by Julian is now running as AI traffic (Havelbus);
- Some objects are replaced.
- Line 337 has now a less tight schedule
- Traffic lights at crossing Maulbeerallee/Magistratsweg are correctly placed
- Removed bollard from the highway between Havelpark and Spandau;
- Problem solved with "impatient" passengers at Falkensee Bahnhof;
- Traffic lights at Havelpark adjusted so the Man Lion City DD can pass it.
- Missing ground texture added;
- Corrected AI-list
Click here to download this file