Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Iain Emms

AW 109 Navy livery.

Will there be a clean looking version with no Dirt. Or a way to switch it on or off?

The effect is dirty looking! This makes it more real! If it was all nice and clean, it seems fake, a drawing, a cartoon!

Congratulations Iain, your screen are beautiful, congratulations to those who make this livery!

The effect is dirty looking! This makes it more real! If it was all nice and clean, it seems fake, a drawing, a cartoon!

Congratulations Iain, your screen are beautiful, congratulations to those who make this livery!

How many dirty aircraft do you honestly see especially helicopters? Part of maint. is to keep them clean so you can detect leaks and problems plus when you pay 5 mil + for a bird you would wat to keep it clean not grungy!

How many dirty aircraft do you honestly see especially helicopters? Part of maint. is to keep them clean so you can detect leaks and problems plus when you pay 5 mil + for a bird you would wat to keep it clean not grungy!

Yes you are right, but in a queue near the turbine exhaust is normal that it's dirty, many helicopters white have this effect. After these other liveries come out certainly as clean as you like! ;-)

Gday,

I was just wondering what the chances of having this livery made available to download, I'm currently serving as a pilot in the Navy and would like to use this livery as i will be flying it shortly.

Regards