Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

aussiecop

A109 Entering beta testing...

I believe you can fly IFR very well with out autopilot. Actually I have yet to set foot in an IFR rated aircraft that has an auto pilot (maybe I'm cheep). Its been stated that AP might come later in a patch, and as far as I know there is only one commercially FSX helo with an autopilot right out of the box. I cant wait to get this thing all polished up and out the door, you guys are going to LOVE it.

I concur with that statement. I would rather fly IFR in sim by hand for the challenge of it, personally. :thumbsup:

BTW. Reading the company product info for the real world AW109, it seems to be delivered with Flight Director and Auto-Trim as standard avionics, but Auto Pilot is not mentioned on the list.

http://www.agustawestland.com/sites/all/themes/custom/newagusta/print-new-product.html

Still, Dirk's AP will fill in nicely if someone really needs an AP equipped bird that quickly. :flowers:

"Gunny", if need help polishing up that bird I'd love to help! :hyper: LOL!

Edited by Leorstef

I run dirks AP on alot of my helicopters. I think I down loaded it from hovercontrol. Its a wonderful tool. Dirks puma is nice too if you dont have that :thumbsup:

I respect your opinion but I not agree. In reality this helicopter is equipped with autopilot, if you want to develop earnest and real, the autopilot must be working. Before making liveries very beautiful and well-kept, I would commit all the equipment to make real helicopter, and not only in graphics, but especially in avionics and treat the dynamics of flight.

Dude what's the fun of flying with autopilot, I guess if you are kinda lazy. But really, unless you are bad at flying, I don't see the need for it. Even if it is part of the real deal.

But that's my opinion, anyone else who uses autopilot, go ahead. I'm simply talking to this guy who seems to think the helicopter will suck without autopilot.

Edited by cheezy

Dude what's the fun of flying with autopilot, I guess if you are kinda lazy. But really, unless you are bad at flying, I don't see the need for it. Even if it is part of the real deal.

But that's my opinion, anyone else who uses autopilot, go ahead. I'm simply talking to this guy who seems to think the helicopter will suck without autopilot.

Autopilot is not laziness! If you fly in conditions of poor visibility and you have to do a ILS landing as you do?

So any way. Beta testing is going very well. We have identified some bugs but they should be fairly easily fixed. Nothing major. Its not bad on frame rates either. :frantics:

Autopilot is not laziness! If you fly in conditions of poor visibility and you have to do a ILS landing as you do?

A lot more fun to land in the same conditions without autopilot.

A lot more fun to land in the same conditions without autopilot.

Funny, maybe yes. Absolutely no real procedure. We simulate or play? What are we talking about? I work with helicopters and I am sure of my statements.

I asked for a functioning autopilot to simulate the actual procedures!

Stop, end of discussion.

Hi Mike,

thats really sounding good!!!!

So my Euros are getting allready nerveous at my paypal account......and me too hahahahah.

Tristan

HAHAHA!! I just noticed your sig... I see you have already reserved your reg, number!!!

Hi Mike,

of course i did....heheh...now i only have to put in the number and i am set up.

btw...hope we ll soon meet us on gamespyfor my "hickup"-problem in Nemeth Helicopters.

would be nice if you can make an appointment with me...dont need much time, just a couple of minutes are enough.

@all Betatesters

where are al the screenies of that many flights you do???

>;O)

Tristan

Tristan,

Most of the time they are too busy testing to take screenies, and if they do it is usually of an error that needs to be fixed with arrows drawn all over it :)

Hi everyone!!!

This heli is fantastic and can't wait to fly it in FSX...but....I think that you made a mistake...On the A-109 Power (The helicopter that you would like to recreate...) the Pitot probe are in front of the helicopter on the upper side of the airframe:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Lions-Air/Agusta-A-109E-Power/1894423/L/&sid=80204e4687fadcbff68e66884be67eb9

Contrarily the A-109 S Grand has the Pitot probe on the cabin's sides (as your A-109):

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Swiss-Jet/Agusta-A-109S-Grand/1876549/L/&sid=970cca22b1cc3e14fb5d4325ad04c100

Actually you made a A-109E Power with the A-109S Grand's Pitot probe...this is a crime for a perfect helicopter like this,I hope that you will fix it soon...Bye!!!

Edited by Cavok

It would be great if you guys did AFCS. I made my IR on an R44, the AFCS was my arm but in real life in IFR single-pilot machine you need to have AFCS in 3 axis in order to fly IMC/IFR. One thing I am hopping is that gauges are smooth as silk. That is even more necessary for IFR. In some add-ons gauges are not smooth and you cannot fix a position on AI. Continue the great work. I really hope this release can be better than the last ones and that ND evolve to bring us something newer regarding FM. Some of the last releases are really buggy specially in startup department.

Regards.

It would be great if you guys did AFCS. I made my IR on an R44, the AFCS was my arm but in real life in IFR single-pilot machine you need to have AFCS in 3 axis in order to fly IMC/IFR. One thing I am hopping is that gauges are smooth as silk. That is even more necessary for IFR. In some add-ons gauges are not smooth and you cannot fix a position on AI. Continue the great work. I really hope this release can be better than the last ones and that ND evolve to bring us something newer regarding FM. Some of the last releases are really buggy specially in startup department.

Regards.

Hi Foch,

I received e-mail response from a staff member, an AP is in the works in progress, now is the beta 1.

Probably will be released later A109. This is a great news! :thumbsup:

Thanks to all the staff for their work on A109! :D

I think that this helicopter is the most beautiful work of ND produced to date, this suggests the screen!

Good work!

hi what is the status? regards :thumbsup:

Testing, testing... 1...2...3...

The following is the personal opinion of Mr.Mike

The process for this takes some time. As testers we get a copy of each model. We test every switch and gauge in a variety of settings. I was 3 hours in a parking space in VC before I even left the ground for the first time. Lists are made, then other testers compare notes and try to duplicate problems. Lists are sent out to developers and fixes are made to; modeling, flight dynamics, gauges, animations, lighting, so on and so forth.

Then we test the fixes, look for conflicts, wash, rinse, repeat.

In the past alot of people felt like some products were released prematurely, the UH-1 is a good example of that.

Personally I loved Nemeth's products long before I was invited to test them. I really want this to be the best product released to date and I want it to be as bug free as possible. I cant speak for the others but I am sure they feel the same way.

When I painted custom cars I had a saying.... "It will be done when I say its done and not a moment sooner"

Ryan may pipe up with more of a time line, but frankly dates dont interest me. I would rather have it correct then quick.

Well sayd Mr.Mike!

there is an easy formular for this:

less bugs = more pleasure

So, take Your time and be patient with us, like we are patient with you! And be happy that we are in the car, even if we asking every now and then: Daddy are we there yet?

>;O)

@Ryan:

I don´t care if there are Arrows and spots of CoffeeCups on the Screenshots...i just wanna see them...hahahahahah.

Best wishes

Tristan

Daddy are we there yet?

haha!! I have 4 kids so this really hits home!! I know how you guys feel. I just found out a company is doing one of my favorite aircraft to be released "some time in 2011" They dont have any further info, no screenshots, nothing.... COME ON!!! I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Thanks for a waiting :thumbsup:

Hi everyone!!!

This heli is fantastic and can't wait to fly it in FSX...but....I think that you made a mistake...On the A-109 Power (The helicopter that you would like to recreate...) the Pitot probe are in front of the helicopter on the upper side of the airframe:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Lions-Air/Agusta-A-109E-Power/1894423/L/&sid=80204e4687fadcbff68e66884be67eb9

Contrarily the A-109 S Grand has the Pitot probe on the cabin's sides (as your A-109):

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Swiss-Jet/Agusta-A-109S-Grand/1876549/L/&sid=970cca22b1cc3e14fb5d4325ad04c100

Actually you made a A-109E Power with the A-109S Grand's Pitot probe...this is a crime for a perfect helicopter like this,I hope that you will fix it soon...Bye!!!

Hi Cavok,

No error, look A109S Grand

http://www.nonsoloelicotteri.com/118pieve.htm

haha!! I have 4 kids so this really hits home!! I know how you guys feel. I just found out a company is doing one of my favorite aircraft to be released "some time in 2011" They dont have any further info, no screenshots, nothing.... COME ON!!! I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Thanks for a waiting :thumbsup:

What company? I wanna get excited too. :bouncy:

Hi Cavok,

No error, look A109S Grand

http://www.nonsoloel...om/118pieve.htm

Ciao Tritolo ti parlo in Italiano visto che lo sei anche tu....l'errore c'è eccome...la nemeth sta facendo un A-109 Power(lo si capisce dal fatto che le estremità dei piani orizzontali di coda non danno verso il basso) non un A-109S Grand...non sono lo stesso elicottero...hanno fatto un 109power con i pitot di un 109S grand...per carità non è la fine del mondo..però è un peccato...

Edited by Cavok

Ciao Tritolo ti parlo in Italiano visto che lo sei anche tu....l'errore c'è eccome...la nemeth sta facendo un A-109 Power(lo si capisce dal fatto che le estremità dei piani orizzontali di coda non danno verso il basso) non un A-109S Grand...non sono lo stesso elicottero...hanno fatto un 109power con i pitot di un 109S grand...per carità non è la fine del mondo..però è un peccato...

Ciao Cavok, non avevo fatto caso che fossi italiano, hai ragione, l'ho riguardato attentamente, non avevo dato molta attenzione perchè mi sono fatto trarre in inganno dalla livrea, di fatti la Rega ha un A109S Grand e un 109 Da Vinci, hai scritto una mail a Ryan o direttamente allo staff Nemeth segnalando la cosa? Qui sul forum sono stato l'unico a risponderti.