Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
aussiecop

AS350 Progress pics 2/21/11

Hello!

I'm looking forward to the completion of the As-350. I'd like to ask you, if it's possible make it so that it has analog instruments (typical on the B1 and B2 variations).

If there are new pictures, I look forward to them!

Best regards,

Soon

This may come to light in a perfect time frame for doing some repaints, as my free time will be coming soon due to the onset of the rainy season. Looking forward to seeing more progress.

I LOVE the AS350.

I have been waiting so long for someone developing one for FSX.

It looks great so far!

great work.

Fully agree with you there dude i was searching for a payware version of this aircraft everywhere!!

I didn't mean to be rude or anything. Unforunately we just don't have anything to show. As soon as it goes into beta, you probably will see lots of new screens.

Hello!

I just have a question about your AS350. On the preview shown on your website it is written that "it will come with four (2+2) different variants, two out of these will come with hoist system". Well, I think it is a shame that so few variants are planed. That would mean that if I want to fly the B3, I will only be able to fly it in the medical (without hoist) variant (as shown in the preview) and the "police" variant (as shown here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?49763-Long-awaited-AS350-Squirrel-in-development). That would mean that I could not fly it in a helisking variant or in a clean variant or in a medical + hoist variant,... That would be a shame. It's kind of usual with you to only release a few models. (for example I would have liked a hoist variant with the ec-135, a winter-ski variant and a rescue without the big spot variant on the agusta)

But maybe I didn't understood right this: "The AS355 will follow a few weeks later with more variations". Are those "variations" for the as350 or for the AS355?

Anyway, I encourage you to release a lot of different variants, it is much more fun and doesn't add a lot of work (everything is already modeled, just have to export more models, adapt the textures and test)

Beside that I'm really looking forward to this heli that seems to be of the best quality.

Regards

Sign in to follow this