Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gwerjo

Multiple PR sources in one BGL?

Hi,

Is it possible to include more the one PR source into a single BGL? I'm sure this must be possible and I'm guessing that it's just a matter of adding references to the all sources and their blends etc in the resample .INF file.

I've got a couple of areas where there are extra bits and pieces outlying from an airstrip too far to practically include in one PR source.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi,

Is it possible to include more the one PR source into a single BGL? I'm sure this must be possible and I'm guessing that it's just a matter of adding references to the all sources and their blends etc in the resample .INF file.

I've got a couple of areas where there are extra bits and pieces outlying from an airstrip too far to practically include in one PR source.

Thanks,

Greg

I remember doing his some time ago. Works OK, just use the....

[source]

Type = MultiSource

NumberOfSources = XX

at the start of the .inf file and use the total number of entries in the .inf.

You will need to put in blend, watermask, night and season entries for each area of PR and reference them to the correct BMP/TIFF entries. Gets a bit messy if you add too many areas :blush: As you add, say a night entry, for the first PR you will have to renumber all of the entries after this and then renumber all of the reference calls to match the correct entries.

Cheers Tony

You will need to put in blend, watermask, night and season entries for each area of PR and reference them to the correct BMP/TIFF entries. Gets a bit messy if you add too many areas :blush: As you add, say a night entry, for the first PR you will have to renumber all of the entries after this and then renumber all of the reference calls to match the correct entries.

Thanks Tony,

It would probably only be two PR sources so shouldn't be too stressful (hopefully). Thanks for confirming - I didn't want to go and waste messing around with with so,mething that was never going to work!!

Cheers,

Greg