Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
IRIS - Glenn Casey

I'm Back Baby!

Well Fellas,

You can't keep a good guy down :-)so here i am better than ever!!!

Sorry for my absence, so to fill you in on whats been happening the last 9 months lets recap.

January - Left Woodie Woodie and the mining scene after 4 and a half years service, 2 weeks after the cyclone (which passed us about 30km away) Had 3weeks off

February - Started work at Coventrys in Perth. Had my birthday

March Photographed a mates yacht race over the labour day long weekend, he came second. Broke up with the girlfriend. Jetted off on my long awaited trip to New Zealand. Started off in the North Island, ended up in the south Island. White water Rafting, Lord of the Rings tours.

April - Warbirds Over Wanaka!!! Yeow! Everything i ever imagined and more. Came home from New Zealand, was home 30mins and caught a dugite woohoo! Photographed Red Bull Air Race. Attended with Jarrad Marshall :-).

May - Quit my job at Coventry's and got a new job working for an engineering company, doing site inspections. Absolutely loving it. Also i met a darling woman who i absolutely adore. We hit it off the first time we met, and plus its freaky we're only 10hours apart, being born on the same day of the same year lol.

June - Got my finances all in order. Photographed my first wedding.

July - Picked up a rather healthy tax check. Bought new studio lights for my photography, as well as a new camera bag. Finally got my computer fixed and updated. Now have FSX and FS9 reinstalled. FTX and VOZ1.8 were the first things to be installed :-)

August - Had two german backpackers that i met in New Zealand stay with me. Showed them around Perth for 5 days. Had a big bbq at my place, cooked some kangaroo. Met Josh Cliff aka VH-JLC from the old Voz Forums as well.

September - Off to Margaret river for whale watching this weekend.

So yeah, thats me in a nut shell. Hopefully i'll be around a lot longer nowadays.

Hiya Glenn,

Good to see ya back here !!!!

I finally got my stuff dried out after Avalon 2009.

So you got FSX/FTX and OZX ???

Have ta join us one Fri night, on our Flying Club sessions !!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

TonyM

Good to see you back Glen. You've had a few ups and downs from the sound of it mate but life goes on and what you lose on the roundabout you pick up on the hurdy-gurdy, ...or something like that

Cheers Tony

Good to see you back Glen. You've had a few ups and downs from the sound of it mate but life goes on and what you lose on the roundabout you pick up on the hurdy-gurdy, ...or something like that

Cheers Tony