Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

AusFlightSim

The FlightSim Store 5% Discount for OZx Members

18 posts in this topic

ebay-logo.jpg

As some will remember from back in the Vista Australis (VOZ) days there was a discount coupon available to active members of the forums. Well today The FlightSim Store is very pleased to announce that this discount has now been activated for members of OZx. Provided you enter the coupon code below and the email address registered with OZx matches (exactly) the one on your account at The FlightSim Store you will receive a 5% discount on your order of $20.00 or more.

Discount Coupon Code: OZXMEMBER

This is our way of saying thank you once again to the fabulous efforts of this wonderful freeware development group and the users of their fine scenery which is adding so much value to the changing FSX landscape.

Use this discount coupon today, available only at: http://www.flightsimstore.com

Excellent initiative Adrian ...,., well done and thanks ... greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks Adrian!

If you stock it, there's no question as to where to buy it. You are the Official and the Best stockist of ORBX products.

Fantastic Guys, soon we will be getting everything under priced for doing nothing, while you guys do all the work!

No, it does not expire at all while OZx is alive :) So keep it with you at all times when buying something from FSS, it pays to be a fan of freeware :)

No, it does not expire at all while OZx is alive :) So keep it with you at all times when buying something from FSS, it pays to be a fan of freeware :)

Thank you JayKae, OZX, FSS, ORBX for these "little things" :beerchug:

it is for limited time?

Just look two posts above yours for the answer. Kinda like a "look before you leap" thing.

:wonder:

Aww this is a two year old thread spud!

haha

edit: just noticed tariqrajj deleted his post :P

Sue, it maybe quicker to send an email directly to Adrian @ FSS support.

It worked for me when I purchased the PNG Jacksons package.

This wasn't working for me last night.  I have emailed the FSS Store, but the message when I tried to apply the redeem code was something like "Unable to validate email address with OzX, coupon has not been applied"