Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

JayKae

Please welcome two new devs

Treeman and Weengo have just been added to the team, Weengo the youngest member ever but has proven himself to be prolific, level headed and a nice kid at 14(!) ... good onya Weengo

Treeman of course I do not want to take any wind out of your sails so also a warm welcome to the team!

Congratulations fellas, from what Ive seen both your work looks very promising, All the developers here are allways willing to lend a hand when needed. Hope to see great things.

cheers

Ken :beerchug:

Welcome to both of you. From what I've seen of your work, you have a good future ahead of you.

It pleases me to see the way our senior dev's have stepped in to help the "new boys".

Great to have talented new members...especially young ones!! :applause: I'm getting near retirement age! Well, if I don't quite need a new tire yet, I certainly need a retread!

Thanks guys for the welcome I'm glad to be a developer here and work my way through Australia :frantics:

As a side note... you guys actually picked up two young developers... I didn't let on to my age until I saw Dylan was near my age but I hold the record for second youngest at 16. So when OZx 48.5 is released I'll be hanging around here to make sure the whippersnappers are naming their files correctly.

Thanks for the welcome!

guys,

Remember its not about who's the youngest on here, its about making good quality scenery up to OZx standards. SO age has absoulty no part in scenery design for OZx, if the stuff you make is up to scratch theres no doubt that you will be a developer sometime :aussiecop:

lol the funny thing is that you at the time of you subscribing to the forums violated the forum regulations *shakes fist* RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO it's all good, I do not mind well behaved good kids like you at all, after all, you are the future of this hobby :)