Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

tanker55

Small Scenery Issue (Not Critism, I promise)

Question

Because I often see so much unfortunate and unwarranted criticism in forum posting, I am often cautious about posting little issues I find in scenery. I love Orbx's and Ozx's work because they have fundamentally changed FSX and brought me so much enjoyment. I just installed the PNW addon package, and was flying around, when I saw a small issue to bring to your attention. There was a vessel laying on top of an island at the following coordinates.

N. 48 29.20 W. 122 49.43. I have a jpg image of the vessel, but I couldn't figure our how to post it. Thanks for all your work. Mike Gutierrez North Hollywood, California.

5 answers to this question

I've just checked in Google Earth and those co-ords are in the ocean.

N480 29.2' = 48.4866670

W1220 49.43' = -122.8238330

post-53-026032900 1278728869_thumb.jpg

post-53-030738600 1278730167_thumb.jpg

I'm in the same boat as tanker in that complaining, well not complaining as such, more an observation. Ranger Creek (21W) you can only take off from one end of the runway as you get a collision crash anywhere else. I even tried the helipad thinking I'd taxi to the end of the runway...nah. :unsure: So, not a complaint more a 'did you know?'

Loving your work. I'll pop a cheque in the post when my pension arrives. :D