Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Idea of this...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

basically how this will work is that everything the team does will be categorised under the appropriate section, so something that has been designed for Mexico you will find in the South America forum, something for Los Angeles you will be able to find in the North American section. Hope this will be to your liking icon_e_smile.gif

Posted

Jay, you never cease to amaze me with the different ideas you come up with icon_e_ugeek.gificon_e_ugeek.gif

Cheers

Pat

Posted

Great idea mate. icon_e_smile.gif

Posted

lol Thanks Pat, I am full of .. ideas icon_e_wink.gif

Posted

Sounds like a great idea Jay, never know when we might like to try a area other than australia.

Posted

That's a LOT of territory to cover Jay icon_e_biggrin.gif - plenty of scope for new scenery..

Cheers Tony

Posted

Yes, there is an with a little bit of 'luck' the team will in the end consist of quite a few nationalities so that our name will make sense icon_e_wink.gif

Posted

It's a great idea Jay, and i make you all my compliments for the new look of the site! icon_e_smile.gif It's very well done and the graphic is amazing! Another idea, according to me, could be to plan the realization of an area between developpers, so that we can grant a rationalized coverage. I know that everybody likes differents areas, anyway, sometimes, we could link our efforts to create a particular area, also asking to the community, about their preferences and desires.

Posted

Thanks Maurizio icon_e_smile.gif You hit the nail on the head, when you now look for yourself you are now able to access a private area where you can communicate with other developers and the road to The World can be established, I am lobbying all over the place to see who would be interested to join us, few Canadians, Americans, quite a few Europeans and one guy from Egypt even, so time will tell icon_e_smile.gif

Posted

Thanks Maurizio icon_e_smile.gif You hit the nail on the head, when you now look for yourself you are now able to access a private area where you can communicate with other developers and the road to The World can be established, I am lobbying all over the place to see who would be interested to join us, few Canadians, Americans, quite a few Europeans and one guy from Egypt even, so time will tell icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks Jay icon_e_smile.gif I try to familiarize with the site, and i confess that for first it's not easy for me ehehehe icon_e_smile.gif I saw that my group status changed and the first thing who cames in my mind was how to change my signature icon_e_smile.gif It's beautiful to find other people interested in this wonderful world and i am sure that your research will be rich! By my side i have some aviation friends and for sure i will ask them if they are interested in our community icon_razz.gif

Posted

Hey Maurizio,

Have a look at the top of the forum, you see 'User Control Panel' click on that...

On the left you see an option called 'profile' then click on 'edit signature' then replace your signature with this:

[img=http://aussiex.org/sigis/Maurizio_G.png]

Hit 'Submit' and you are done, please make yourself familiar with the boards and you know where to find me with any questions icon_e_smile.gif

Posted

Thank Jay icon_e_smile.gif I was just surfing the area.... reading and reading.... yes, i have to familiarize with this icon_razz.gif

Posted

Bienvenuto Maurizio icon_e_wink.gif

Posted

Thanks Uhu! I will try to give my best!! icon_razz.gif

Posted

G'day everyone, this is a good idea and i am looking forward to runnin' with this new scenery too..

Posted

We may need a miscellaneous section too. I've done a photoreal Wake Island. A U.S. territory in the North Pacific that doesn't seem to fit in any of the regions. Maybe Pacific Islands as there are quite a few in the South Pacific but not many in the North Pacific. Any thoughts??

Cheers Tony

Posted

I think that that might be a good idea icon_e_smile.gif

Posted

Might id suggest the catalog of Oceania. I believe this fits all the many places throughout the pacific including Wake and fiji.

Posted

Hmmm now that is an idea for sure !

Posted

lol Thanks Pat, I am full of .. ideas icon_e_wink.gif

U sure its just ideas your full of mate? lol

Posted

hey !! Watch it mate icon_e_wink.gif