Voz 1.8 complete

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bobbu

bobbu
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:52 PM

Can anyone advise me plse is Voz 1.8 complete only for FS 9 or is it compatible with FSX Bob ..I am new at this, sorry to be a pest, but trying to find my way around?

#2 Tony_A

Tony_A
  • OZx Developer
  • 470 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:45 PM

You're not a pest mate( If you did happen to become one, someone here would soon let you know :ahappy: ) If you don't ask you'll never find out. Voz was made for FS9 and some things will still work in FSX but as Voz files are a conglomeration of some bits will work some bits won't work I wouldn't try it in FSX. BOB, if you're talking about the download from Orbx, is for FSX only.

Cheers Tony.
Nil Illegitimi Carborundum

Posted Image

#3 bobbu

bobbu
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:51 AM

Can anyone advise me plse is Voz 1.8 complete only for FS 9 or is it compatible with FSX Bob ..I am new at this, sorry to be a pest, but trying to find my way around?

Tony much appreciate your help I will try to download ORBX version TKS Bob

#4 spud

spud
  • Registered
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:Aviation related subjects

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

Bob,
I think your confused about VOZ 1.8 Complete. There is no ORBX version of VOZ 1.8. ORBX has the payware scenery for FSX called FTX that covers all of Australia/Tasmania. They also have some freeware downloads as well. If you want the absolute BEST scenery of OZ ever made for FSX then FTX from ORBX is what you need to purchase. VOZ 1.8 Complete is made for FS9 and while 'some' of it works well with FSX not all does.
Later
Spud
KPNS
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users