Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dennis

Cape Leveque

Hey hey ...I see a Lighthouse in the distance in the real pic and one that does not resemnble the real one in FSX <_< ....just my cup of tea!!! :wink: I have one ready to add when you are ready...

I have modified the Cape Otway one as is similar and added the details of the Cape Leveque on ...looks OK, just to keep the files small and tidy.I will have to remove the old default one and the effect and add the new one.

CapeLevequeLH-1.jpg

regards...

Hi Jorge

the lighthouse was there might be default or someone else put it there

alos it should be higher up the hill

regards

Dennis

Edited by Dennis

Sorry Dennis

Been busy finishing 3.0

PM me with a link to it on 4-shared and I can make it available on the dev forum for testing.

Guest hcornea

Nice work Dennis .. great to see you into FSX.

I think the lighthouse positions are part of FTX ... but generic models. A library object exclude will knock it out (like the one at Bunbury) - then you can replace it with a more accurate model.

I suppose you've seen that website that is trying to get pics of all the lighthouses in Australia, Jorge?

I have a website where I get all the pics and some details (height in particular), but never too many, let me know the link please...

I have the model for Cape Leveque already made and will do the exclude and add for Dennis, I am trying to work a bit on textures to make them look better also using bump and displacement...

regards

Dennis, have a look at the new Cape Leveque Lighthouse I have remodeled fully and it is now in the right place , the old one is removed and the land has been cleared for the LH.

I would like to have your files to test it and include the LH in them, here is a view of it...

CapeLevequeLH2.jpg

CapeLevequeLH-1.jpg

regards.

Guest hcornea

It would be nice if there was some non-LC dirt around the lighthouse. Even a tiny PR ...

Waddya think?

It would be nice if there was some non-LC dirt around the lighthouse. Even a tiny PR ...

Waddya think?

Yes Ian agree, but for what I see in Dennis PR he has done a fairly large one and I think the LH will lie just in it....will wait and see.

regards

OK - gotcha - now I look at the screenies, they obviously aren't overlaid on Dennis PR

blush.pngchair.gif

Although I am a bit older than you I would never treat you like this :chair: ...I have learnt a lot from you to not be very kind and thankful....thankyou...

regards

Hello Dennis,

Is your addon airport Cape Leveque still available somewhere ?

I actually have been searching for it for quite a while and now I suddenly see the picture and screenshots of your addonn.

Hope for a reply!

Greetings,

Bram Stikkel

I don't think this was ever finished. Don't know why, it was quite good.

Hi Guys

Cape Laveque was includer in version 3.0 or 3.1 i think

regards

Dennis

Edited by Dennis

is this done now? If not can I beta test it?

looks good.

thanks

Brian S

As far as I can see, it's in the OZx Directions, it's in the OZx Google Earth kmz and it's in the OZx Scenery and Library folders. Looks like it had appeared before OZx3.2* so as long as your up-to-date you should have it.

*as noted earlier in the thread.