Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

GeoffR51

An enquiry...

Has anyone, perchance, done scenery of Kyneton in Victoria? For FSX of course. I used to fly out of there, and sim scenery is like a black hole. Thanks in advance. Geoff.

Hello Geoff,

Welcome to OZx, 
You're in luck because (YKTN - Kyneton) is an OZx modified Airfield by (mwl - Mark W Lee) and is available by installing OZx Complete v3.3. (You will need all "OZx Complete" versions though - see below)
YKTN is not available as a standalone installation.

I hope you have Orbx "FTX Australia" to make things a little more interesting away from the airfield. OZx and FTX AU really do compliment each other.

You will need to install all versions of "OZx Complete" starting at v3.0 > v3.1 v3.2 v3.3 v3.4 v3.5  including the OZx libraries v1.0  v1.1 v1.2 to enjoy not only YKTN but many other OZx airfields all over Australia. (+400 airfields and counting).

DL link: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1825-single-links-ozx-au-complete-ozx-na-complete-ozx-libraries/

Because the OZx Kyneton YKTN airfield does not have an ICAO afcad (only PR and airfield objects) It might also be of benefit to install the "340+ Selectable Ozx airstrips v3.3", which will make it easier to locate from the map and select from the FSX Airports selection screen.

DL Link: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1753-340-selectable-ozx-airstrips/

Here's 2 pic's from YKTN in my FSX sim.
139bcf6942d81f4cb186b14aa3e0f716.jpg

2e99b93ca45ddd0b5e43a6fe2fcfa1ed.jpg

Edited by Jethro-VH-JET