Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  

Help With OMSI Crossing Editor

Hi everyone 

I need some advise about Omsi crossing editor I have been playing OMSI AND OMSI 2 since the came out over the years I started to learn about omsi editor which can be used to create maps so I started to do my own map but half way through designing my map and using omsi crossing editor my map came to a stop 

Not sure why and whats happen but omsi crossing editor now doesn`t load any SCO files up anymore, I have searched the internet and even posted help on steam but no luck so far and no one has been able to help me sort out the problem I am having 

So when I load up omsi crossing editor I get a message in a box saying Divison durch Null. and when I try and load any SCO files which used to load up fine now I just have the same blank screen  saying panel 1 in the background, I can also add new paths which is 10.000 in length but theirs nothing their at all

I can still add traffic lights but because my sco files are showing up or even when I create new paths I can`t ac cess any of the splines at all all because one day Omsi crossing editor decided not to work

Any help trying to relsove this problem would be greatful as I have a map which needs finishing but can`t do anything until I get this Omsi crossing editor working

Thanks in advance 

2 answers to this question

The crossing editor has a lot of whims....

Be sure that the editor is near your main Omsi directory. Just put the file into Omsi main, and see of this works.  Second,  not all Omsi 2 stuff works flawlessly in the Editor.

In any case be sure that d3dx9.dll and dxerr9.dll are in the same directory as the editor file. (OmsiObEditP.exe)

Hi thanks for your message

I double checked what you said in your message and all the correct files are their I also re downloaded Omsi 2 off steam to see if any files was missing but again all the files are their, I am really  not show what  has gone wrong  but omsi crossing editor will not load any sco files at all not even my own sco files that I have created so ill keep trying to figure this out  thanks so much for  your help