Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Lowlander21

OMSI Vehicles :: Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK

Mercedes-Benz Citaro UK

Citaro Facelift UK Conversion
by Lowlander21

Important information

This is a modification to the original citaro. Whilst this is a stand-alone bus, the credits to the original model
go to Helvete 3D Studios.

When repainting, be sure to flip the logos or text on the front and sides of the bus on the template.
Any logos on the back of the bus don't need flipping.

Another thing to note, prior to the electrics being turned on, the dashboard screen floats just behind the ticket
machine. Don't worry, this moves over to the right place when the electrics are on.

To install

Drag and drop the OMSI 2 folder into your OMSI 2 directory

Simples.

Credits:

Original Citaro - Helvete 3D Studios (any relevant parties as well)
Modification - Lowlander21Studios

For any enquiries, please email: [email protected]

40 minutes ago, Chuckinho said:

Me either :(

No problem on my end. Just done a test on Manly. And while it may not be an Australian bus it would make a nice addition to act 3 if someone was able to make a repaint for it ^_^

hey mate, just downloaded the bus, and in testing ive notticed that t rain textures are backwards. so instead of the swept area of the wipers clearing the rain., raindrops are here and nowhere else on the windscreen, other than that i cant fault it, fantastic bus! a much needed addition to the game

9 hours ago, Jokervation said:

On his facebookpage lowlander21 studio's version number 2 is available. This time and @Chuckinho you'll love this, the articulated version of the Citaro Facelift G UK. Maybe something for your Metroline in Manly. ^_^

Indeed ;)