Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Drive

Bremen Nord is released.

Question

The map is looking good but I've experienced some problems with getting it working and the performance is very bad on my system. Framerates often dropping below 20 while, even in the center of Hamburg (HafenCity),  they are always above 30.

Curious about other experiences with this map.

9 answers to this question

Awful heavy, especially the bus.  As test I set that one down in Hafencity....  and I never saw it appear. Omsi went totally black.

26 minutes ago, Mr Drive said:

Awful heavy, especially the bus.  As test I set that one down in Hafencity....  and I never saw it appear. Omsi went totally black.

It seems there will be a patch coming out for Bremen. 

Yeah im finding out there are a few bugs in the addon. I switched IBIS machines and ticketmachines, I saw nothing. 

Repainting the bus is also a challenge cause its pdn file is saved in multiple layers which doesn't make sense to me. 

Sounds like a good plan.  

I've changed the AI list and now driving was doable but the performance was still below an acceptable level for a payware map.

I did drive line 76 down in 2010. Nice map but a bit boring imho. Not one that stays on your mind like Hafencity.

I bought it last night and did a few trips on the 98.  Nice route, nice buses, and no performance issues for me.  A patch has been released so perhaps that dealt with the performance problems.

That's correct, since the patch the performance problems are partly solved. However, it still suprise me that a map like this produce such low framerates at times.

There has been a new patch out today and just to let you guys know they have changed the forcefeedback script but I would recommend using the forcefeedback from the A21 MAN lion's city from V3D. That is if you want your steering wheel not to shake apart.