Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Loowecee

New member needs help

Hello everyone.
I just register to your community. I am from SENEGAL in West Africa. The country is opening a new airport this 07th of Dec (GOBD - Blaise DIAGNE airport) and I am trying to find someone who can help me create this scenery. Not many of our airport and and region are part of those beautiful scenery on the different plateform exist even if they are very simple. Maybe with your help this new airport can have a decent scenery.
I will be available to any informations that can be provided to make that happen.

Welcome to OZx  Loowecee, If anyone can help you  with this it is the crew here.. Particularly with the smaller airports.. I myself cannot help as I have no creative skills, but several of the team here will point you in the right direction I am sure.. Teecee.

Loowecee , here is a view in P3D V4 of GOBD after I placed a photoreal image of the airport from Google , as you se the landclass is very different from reality and it would be very hard to create a reasonable scenery from this as is , here is the .bgl file I used .. create a folder GOBD in your addon scenery folder , inside a folder named scenery and inside it this file

Jorge

GOBD.bgl

gobd.JPG

11 hours ago, aeronauta said:

Loowecee , here is a view in P3D V4 of GOBD after I placed a photoreal image of the airport from Google , as you se the landclass is very different from reality and it would be very hard to create a reasonable scenery from this as is , here is the .bgl file I used .. create a folder GOBD in your addon scenery folder , inside a folder named scenery and inside it this file

Jorge

GOBD.bgl

gobd.JPG

Hello @aeronauta You"re right it"s really different. how difficult will it be to recreate the airport with the default landclass? i have a draft of the airport i can send it to you it was previously for FSX. can it be reconfigurated for P3D to mashup the amount of work. Understant that i dont want it to be as detailled as many of your works. Just a way to represent the new airport in the environment. 

Link for GOBD for FSX
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/8101/fsx-blaise-diagne-international-airport-scenery/

Loowecee, I just downloaded the airport and placed the GOBD folder in my P3D V4 Addon Scenery and activate it from the Scenery Library and works OK, .. if you dont have an Addon Scenery folder , create one ..to activate it go to menu >world>scenery Library , select add  and navigate to the addon Scenery folder and select GOBD..

Jorge

ps for creating your own or modifying there are tutorials here http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/forum/51-ozx-design-guides-and-tutorials/ and also a lot more advanced in FS Developer website.

That is probably caused by the elevation of the terrain not being matched by the ADE or whatever you used to create all the taxi ways and RW..

Jorge