Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anthony31

Ant's Airplanes Trojan T28A public beta

David I can tell that you are not a developer...or a serious Pilot, when you are flying you do not want your aircraft to suddenly put full right rudder , in RL would be death , and in the sim may cause a crash..also this is a Donation ware aircraft , Anthony said this was a test for the Payware B C D , so you would like that fixed there..

Jorge

Hi Jorge

I'm only trying to give a brighter look on flight simulation.

You are right that issues need to be fixed, but the main sim(P3D V4.1) is also not perfect and it is damn hard to compile some data.

Best regards, david

Hi Jorge

I've made a patch (it's less than 1mb size) which should help diagnose the problem.

www.antsairplanes.com/downloads/AntsT28AV303patch.zip

Open Animation Manager

Select Animations tab and go to the second page

At the bottom of that page set the debug mode to 44

Open the main panel (shift+1)

On the far right there are eight CTEMP parameters

The CTEMP7 parameter will show what the last rudder/elevator input type was. This is usually 1 for me

CTEMP8 parameter will show the value of that input.

Operate the rudder pedals to see what you normally get for CTEMP7 and CTEMP8.

Wait to see what happens when you get a rudder hard right. Make a note of CTEMP7 and CTEMP8 and then change the debug mode to 43 and note all the CTEMP parameters and then let me know what they are. CTEMP1 and CTEMP3 in debug mode 43 will tell me if the aircraft thinks it is spinning (these should be 0 in normal flight, 1 when spinning)

TROJAN T28A NOW AVAILABLE

Thanks to everyone who helped with the testing I have just uploaded the completed T28A which can be downloaded from this page (150MB in size):

http://www.antsairplanes.com/trojan.html

I have also uploaded the T28B/C and T28D version 3.00 installers for the retailers to update their files. THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME so don't expect the B/C and D to be available right now. I don't know how long it will take for the retailers to update their files, I can't control that, plus some of them are probably asleep at the moment as they are on the other side of the world. I could be tomorrow, it could be next week. The best thing to do is sign up to receive update notifications if your retailer allows this as the retailer will then email you when it's ready. The new installers for B/C and D will be 349MB and  225MB respectively. While waiting for the update to filter through why not fly the A model instead?

If you haven't got the B/C or D yet then they have new lower prices ($14.95 AUD)

I will update the files for the T28A on the aussiex and sim-outhouse sites later today or maybe tomorrow.

Next up for me is updating the Drifter for P3Dv4. After a rest.

BTW, does anyone know how I can change my signature in the forum? I've been through all the options I think I can't find the right one.

The option to have the pilot visible is mostly if you decide to fly from the rear seat in the Dual cockpit version (note that the Solo and Attack version, while you can sit in the rear seat, don't have working switches in the rear). You can then have the pilot in the front seat blocking your view just like in real life.

In case you haven't found it yet there is a hidden click spot in both cockpits that switch you from front to rear. It is in the top left of each panel just above and to the left of the gauge in that position.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:11 AM, Anthony31 said:

TROJAN T28A NOW AVAILABLE

Thanks to everyone who helped with the testing I have just uploaded the completed T28A which can be downloaded from this page (150MB in size):

http://www.antsairplanes.com/trojan.html

I have also uploaded the T28B/C and T28D version 3.00 installers for the retailers to update their files. THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME so don't expect the B/C and D to be available right now. I don't know how long it will take for the retailers to update their files, I can't control that, plus some of them are probably asleep at the moment as they are on the other side of the world. I could be tomorrow, it could be next week. The best thing to do is sign up to receive update notifications if your retailer allows this as the retailer will then email you when it's ready. The new installers for B/C and D will be 349MB and  225MB respectively. While waiting for the update to filter through why not fly the A model instead?

If you haven't got the B/C or D yet then they have new lower prices ($14.95 AUD)

I will update the files for the T28A on the aussiex and sim-outhouse sites later today or maybe tomorrow.

Next up for me is updating the Drifter for P3Dv4. After a rest.

BTW, does anyone know how I can change my signature in the forum? I've been through all the options I think I can't find the right one.

Hi Anthony

Thanks for all your hard work.Just got the B and C models from Simmarket and it looks and acts great.:laugh:

The T-28D is ordered at PC Aviator USA so I hope they got the updated file and will react soon.

Bye, David 

Hi

Got the T-28D  ordered at PC Aviator USA and it flies fine.

Now I'm happy to have the entire T-28 fleet in P3D V4.1 :smile:

Purchased the Drifter yesterday and used it in P3D V4.1 too...seems to work fine by me.

Edited by David W

On 08/12/2017 at 9:59 PM, David W said:

Hi Jorge

I'm only trying to give a brighter look on flight simulation.

You are right that issues need to be fixed, but the main sim(P3D V4.1) is also not perfect and it is damn hard to compile some data.

Best regards, david

Ant has always produced quality accurately modeled aircraft in the past, not to mention his great freeware scenery. For that we owe Ant a great big thank you :smile:

However on the testing front, Ant made this available as a public Beta thereby asking for help with bug finding to the finite degree, it is not criticism, far from it, it is always constructive. If a bug is found it needs to be identified & at the developers discretion, corrected.

I have not had the time to test the T28 yet but am an active tester of OZx freeware scenery. You would be amazed at the bugs errors we find before the scenery is finally corrected, retested & published.

Remember good "testing" helps the developer (in this case Ant) to produce great aircraft. :pilot: :smile: