Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
FlyTheFlag

Nemeth Designs Dead?

ND have not been active for 3 years. You purchase their products as is with no support or possibility of updating. Of course, this could all change if they decide to get active again. It has happened before with other developers, just don't hold your breathe.

The forum section hosted hear is a remnant of when they were active and it contains some helpful information, which is why it is still available.

In discussions with another developer, ND folded in JAN15 and sold their rights to some of their models to that developer,

sadly there was no official statement by ND staff  informing of the  their current intentions or lack of, personally as a owner of some of their products I find the lack of communication of intent beyond poor ethics and insulting to the customers

However, you should be able to download their products if you bought them from their site, but as Trev said dont hold your breath when it comes to support as,

1. they have not responded to any requests in their official forums since JAN 15 for support
  2. they have removed their facebook page
  3. there have many reports of un answered email requests for support

My suggestion check your download asap, if you have problem keep a copy of your support request, if there is no answer, submit a complaint to PayPal, there's about a 95% chance you maybe all to get refunded due to their lack of support with the evidence you have provided.

As Trev said, OZx is the parent host server for their forums,  OZx really has no control over the content or lack of, and cant close it down unless nemeth request it, (again no email response)

I wish you the best of luck as there are a large number of people who are beyond happy with the current status of continuing to sell, but no support or response

on another note, if you look in the downloads section at OZx in Helicopters there are several Hind paints and fix for the spec lighting for the release candidate paints