Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Andrew Hunter-Graham

Vertigo Studios (their website is back online!)

Hi all,

Some of you may or may not know of Vertigo Studios?! For quite a while they were creating some incredible aircraft for FSX (and had a few rippers in the works).

A while back things weren't looking too good and as far as I know, the studio pretty much closed down.  It's been a while since I swung past the Vertigo Studios Website (http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/). For a while now it has been in maintenance mode, but it is back up and running now with a slight revamp by the looks of it, they now have their own online store.

I noticed that there was a 30% off sale for Halloween but it appears that has ended, still, it looks like their whole range is on sale, so if FSX is your sim of choice feel free to head over and check out their online store, you just might find yourself a new aircraft for your hangar! Not to mention I think they need as much support as possible if they are getting back up and running with development.

With the emergence of P3D it is unfortunate that the range isn't available to that market... Maybe it's in the works, I don't know...

That's great.  I have a few of their products and they are fantastic.  I actually have a box set of their warbirds which is (shamefully) still unopened.  I do regularly use their F6F Hellcat and TBM Avenger though, and have done for years.

Good to see they are back on the scene.

Cheers,

Yes, it's nice to see even just a little movement after so long.

Side note, just installed their F9F Panther into P3D v4 and as far as I can tell it seems to work just fine... I'm not an expert though so there may be slight issues that I haven't picked up on...

22 hours ago, Andrew Hunter-Graham said:

Yes, it's nice to see even just a little movement after so long.

Side note, just installed their F9F Panther into P3D v4 and as far as I can tell it seems to work just fine... I'm not an expert though so there may be slight issues that I haven't picked up on...

Andrew,

The Panther is one of my favourites and the movie, "Bridges of Toko Ri'" featuring the Panther is one of my favourite movies.

Here is the VS Panther in a short video 

and the VS Spad in a short test video that I made.