Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teecee

This needs to be said

Many people that use this site are probably not aware of these facts.

In the beginning (the 1990's) there was Jaykae.. A man with high computer skills and a love of flight simming. He it was that operated and ran the system that allowed we simmers access to a place to discuss our beloved hobby.. and to develop the sim via many great addons.

Jay carried the cost of the tech side of things personally, and over the years he was the one that ensured that Ozx survived. I have no idea of the amount of money Jay put into Ozx, and to some extent Orbx, but I do know it was huge.

In recent years he has asked for help, and we are proud to give that help.

Thank you Jaykae. without you simming would not be the same.. Teecee.

Absolutely.  Well said Teecee.  I installed OzX sceneries before I installed any other addons when I first got in to FSX years ago.  It was so amazing and continues to be.  I have known from the start that Jay has been the upholder and supporter of this (and other) forums and it is so much appreciated.  Who knows where we would be without OzX.

Whether it is as a scenery developer, repainter, modeller, visitor or contributor to the forums, or any one of us installing the amazing downloads on our PCs, we should all be grateful we have OzX to turn to.

Cheers,

And don't forget that before FSX and OZx there was FS9 and VOZ and who ran it all for us: :batman:

And where does the VOZ legacy forum still reside? Right here courtesy of: :batman:

So here's to that fella :alcool:

I thought that plenty had been said about Jay and his support for OZx  (unwavering under the (orbx in lower case) let down), but I cannot remain silent and not express my total gratitude for the fantastic service that you Jay have provided along the years ...Teecee  and Terry's words are expressing all our gratitude...

THANK YOU...

Jorge

6 hours ago, scottharmes6 said:

I installed OzX sceneries before I installed any other addons when I first got in to FSX years ago.  It was so amazing and continues to be. Who knows where we would be without OzX.

+1. The enthusiasm in OZx was & is outstanding - and deserves to be supported.