Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

JayKae

Personal Assistance Humbly Requested

Hey all,

So I use a Mac that controls everything for OZx and everything else I do around the traps in regards to my servers etc, yesterday this machine gave up the ghost and today I took it to the repair centre and it is almost as expensive to repair as it is to buy a new one. Luckily I use continuous backup on the time machine and thanks to a dear friend of mine, I now have access again to everything having borrowed his laptop.

Now due to my work issues, I cannot afford to outright buy a new one unless I get some sort of loan happening, so I am going to humbly ask for your assistance first before I have the guts to try to convince my wife lol I need a loan for it. 

My idea is this, whatever comes in in assistance, if any, I will put back in the OZx pot for server costs over a time span of 5-6 months so that when we do a donation drive next year, there is a lower target to achieve.

I hope this all makes sense and does not offend, I feel awkward enough asking but I really do not wish to go and get a loan.

Any help is much appreciated and humbly accepted, thank you for your understanding in this matter.

To help out please click on the red button below:

donate.jpg

Hi Jay,

As a confirmed "Mac-ophile" myself (iMac 21.5 and MacBook Air 12"…plus a new iPad Pro 9.5" and preorder on iPhone X)  I feel your pain.:(  I assume there will be some type of funeral or service.

I will send a donation in leu of flowers.

I don't know what to say guys, other than give you all a humble and heartfelt thank you 

I really felt awkward doing this and you guys have also made me feel better about it all so I would like to thank you for that as well 

Sorry to hear mate

give me a week, i just forked out a few 1000 on my household this week, so the bank account isnt looking good, next week may be another story

A little something for the kitty Jay...and no it is not $9,400 sorry :smile:  But I do pay some things with my bitcoin account.IMG_1881.JPG.40da133036e7a3ef529e0d9793eb05d7.JPG

Edited by Cpt Des