Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

gibo

NSW-VIC-TAS Imagery scenery

I have "bit the bullet" again and purchased 15m imagery for the above states to enhance en-route above medium altitude flights.

Here are a few early screenshots. Northern NSW east to west. Default sometimes in background (Prepar3d v4). 

NO3xFW2h.png

MXSLHksh.png

k1b9IhGh.png

SXP7VAJh.png

eV94wCqh.png

fDywfQJh.png

dU2gpTTh.png

7CcM9gCh.png

I hope to release NSW and maybe Vic by Christmas. It will be available at the Flightsim  Store, PC Aviator and FS Pilotshop.

Cheers,

gibo

Edited by gibo
spelling

Here is a short demonstration video on how low is acceptable for lower resolution scenery. The flight is over rural areas in a fast tactical jet. This type of flight does not require autogen as what you see are "real" features. PC performance is excellent, actually better than default scenery with autogen enabled. Cities obviously require tall buildings for realism.

The video is a flight in an F-35 north of Williamtown RAAF base where Australia's first F-35's will be based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNRhdhWkuj8&t=19s

Heck, this Photo Real content is looking incredible @gibo!! I mostly fly low level so hopefully we'll see some hi res at some stage but I'll have to show my support when Vic is released and fly a bit higher. ORBX should be backing you on this AUS PR venture... The possibilities!?!

Keep up the great work!

Andrew