Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One of 2 Australian Flying Corps Avros 504s that will be uploaded shortly

Image1.png

2 hours ago, Aussieman said:

Great work mate. Ii will remove the BAC 1-11 from my to do list. It didn't have a high priority for me.

Any WIP shots of your RAAF HS-748 Pat?

15 minutes ago, Aussieman said:

There is one in the HS-748 is released thread over at the SOH and a screenshot of the JF Facebook page.

Would you kindly post a link...I can not find it!

All good I found them.  I thought you would have done a lot more since then Pat?  That is why I asked "Any WIP shots of your RAAF HS-748 Pat?" Because I had seen those shots last week.

As requested Tim, Ive got a Tri Tone 34Sqn VIP-er

2016-12-6_19-39-21-613.png

On another note why I cant take certain devs seriously, the attention to detail is a huge let down besides the cartoon looking VC at standard payware prices

2016-12-6_19-40-5-962.png

11 hours ago, Timmy74 said:

You beauty Matt!!!

Thank you very much! 

No probs i might be able to upload tonight if we dont get another lengthy storm

20 hours ago, Timmy74 said:

I thought you would have done a lot more since then Pat?  

Tim,

My eyes are over 70 years old and need assistance. Because of that I need to work slowly to maintain a degree of accuracy. Also I have a couple of aircraft that I am on a beta team for plus I am also testing some new OZx aiports so a lot of time is taken up.

A lot of this is tongue in cheek :P

Matt, There is a small problem with the aircraft cfg for the RAAF BAC 1-11. There is no entry for the texture and and when you choose the aircraft you get a white aircraft with textures all over the place. I messed around and got the correct entry to have the aircraft. I thought I would let you know as others would experience the same problem.

[FLTSIM.xx]
title=BAC 1-11 300 RAAF A12-125
sim=1-11
model=300400
panel=
sound=
texture=
kb_checklists=BAC_check
kb_reference=
ui_manufacturer=BAC
ui_type=One-Eleven-300
ui_createdby="Just Flight BAC 1-11 300"
ui_variation=RAAF A12-125
atc_heavy=0
atc_id=A12-125
atc_airline=Airforce
atc_flight_number=601

Ive done a complete overhaul with the sabres due to miss matching alphas on some parts

2017-3-26_12-14-6-688.png

2017-3-26_12-14-18-73.png

2017-3-26_12-14-29-123.png

2017-3-26_12-14-41-530.png

2017-3-26_12-15-5-845.png

A fine collection for possibly the finest early jet fighter/bomber - always looked great in RAAF liveries and the air shows were something to die for - remember standing alongside AYPY on the fence with a formation of three flying past at circa 50 feet inverted over the adjacent apron - you probably wouldn't see that these day LOL.

Instead of several posts, im just going to merge all my OZ mil paints in one spot

Starting with miltons A-20

2017-10-15_1-5-20-839.png

2017-10-15_1-7-34-479.png

A really good one Matt. This released fixed a long overdue gap in RAAF aircraft used in WW2 and two of which survive here in Australia. Spoilt now I have two Aussie paints on Bostons (one came with it).  Appreciated and thank you. 

22 minutes ago, Mike H said:

A really good one Matt. This released fixed a long overdue gap in RAAF aircraft used in WW2 and two of which survive here in Australia. Spoilt now I have two Aussie paints on Bostons (one came with it).  Appreciated and thank you. 

I have a huge range to pick from with RAAF schemes, its just a case of finding ones with decent nose art I can work with