Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

G'day, Just thought I'd post here regarding my two current projects, Albury (YMAY) and Wagga Wagga (YSWG).

Albury Terminal

J1hDGor.png

Rex Maintenance Hangars at Wagga

RXtGRI1.jpg

Wagga Wagga Terminal

yUGMs5g.jpg

Currently the only struggle is getting good imagery of the buildings, so if anyone has images or is in close proximity to any of the airports and would be able to assist, please msg me. 

Edited by GeorgeG111

George well done mate looks great so far. Can't help with any images but would certainly welcome these two great additions to the ozx fa community.

have u tried street view in google earth as a source of reference?

keep up the great work

Thanks Gazza, yeah I had a look at street view, but there's nothing for the buildings at Wagga, and its quite limited for Albury. I've been using Instagram photos with the tag #waggaairport for most pictures and its turned out to be surprisingly helpful.

Thanks Jab, I've thoroughly searched google images. I noticed you have your location as Albury and you enjoy 'Flying your jabiru'. Would you be able to snap some pictures or have any pictures? 

Sorry but I no longer have a AISC card, as my Jabiru is now with a new owner,after my Father was killed in a A/C crash,so I can no longer go onto YMAY with out a AISC card ??? 

Regards Shaun.

Hey George, I live in Wagga and could get you some pics if your desperate . clearly I cant get any from inside the fence but can get the terminal and abit along the GA parking area where the flight school is. Can get some pics of the REX pilot academy aswell. Again only the outside , but I have had a tour to the 20 million dollar flight sim inside. It is totally awesome.

On 10/3/2017 at 8:35 PM, flooza said:

Hey George, I live in Wagga and could get you some pics if your desperate . clearly I cant get any from inside the fence but can get the terminal and abit along the GA parking area where the flight school is. Can get some pics of the REX pilot academy aswell. Again only the outside , but I have had a tour to the 20 million dollar flight sim inside. It is totally awesome.

Hey flooza, that would be absolutely amazing if you can get some pictures. any pics of buildings, signs, markings, small objects which you might be able to see from the fence, would be greatly appreciated.