Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

jeansy

LWcfg.xml custom changes

This is mainly for the guys if you have the outstanding freeware global shipping addons thats 300 plus ships and are up to date (not my package found here but the package at avsim or flightsim)

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=194715

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=200+AI+Ships+and+AI+Ship+Traffic+V2&CatID=root&Go=Search

Ive edited the LWcfg.xml to replace all the little pleasure boat AI( not major or large ships but the little ones) you see on the coast with several of the models used ftom the shipping packages, there are several sailing ships small and large, a few larger trawlers and a odd speed boat

If you choose to use the file my suggestion is set pleasure boats no higher than 8-12%

plus remember to back up your own LWcfg.xml in case you dont like it, Im looking for something that I can paint up as an ambo and generic police car and see if I can fint a fire truck to include as  a taxi looking scheme

anyway to install, just place this file into the P3D v3 or v4 folder in your roaming folder on C: drive( remember to back up the pre existing file) and over right the old one I dont have FSX so I dont know if it will work or not(hence why i say back up orginals)

If you think or have an idea of a better boat to add, let me know and I can change or add it to the list, as long as its in the sim as a mdl and not a static object it can be used

click on the link  and save it>>>  https://www.dropbox.com/s/k88ffk2x34ei3wl/LWcfg.zip?dl=0

1 hour ago, PilotMathews12 said:

Really want to get this... But I cannot find the '300 Ships Package' that you are speaking of... There are other AI Ship Packages on the AVSIM Library but none of them are 300... Only one I found that was over 300 was this http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/global-ai-ship-traffic-fsx-and-p3d.436946/

Ive put the 2 links i work with  both v1 and v2,  these are the 2  that  was used for the revised the  LWcfg

Sorry, can't download the file. The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. ?????

Edited by ezunino

24 minutes ago, ezunino said:

Sorry, can't download the file. The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. ?????

try now ive changed it to Dropbox

@jeansy

Just  two questions to my understanding:

- In your reworked " LWcfg.xml " you only changed the <InlandBoats> part?   Is that correct?

- I wonder, some of those boats are not in the mentioned 2 twoHenrik Nielsen packages mentioned above:

AI_Bluenose  =>now named AI_Bluenose_sailship                                                                                                     AI_classe405_AI
AI_classe402_AI
ai_AC_Cutter_1
AI_classe402_AI                                                                                                                                                           AI_Northwestern                                                                                                                                                                      AI_Panthera

Dieter

Edited by Dieter

On 19/07/2017 at 6:21 PM, Dieter said:

@jeansy

Just  two questions to my understanding:

- In your reworked " LWcfg.xml " you only changed the <InlandBoats> part?   Is that correct?

- I wonder, some of those boats are not in the mentioned 2 twoHenrik Nielsen packages mentioned above:

AI_Bluenose  =>now named AI_Bluenose_sailship                                                                                                     AI_classe405_AI
AI_classe402_AI
ai_AC_Cutter_1
AI_classe402_AI                                                                                                                                                           AI_Northwestern                                                                                                                                                                      AI_Panthera

Dieter

to answer your questions

1, they are for inshore , if you are seeing them in rivers or lakes which i havent yet seen, please let me know as I may have inadvertently doubled up on a region, so can you let me know whereabouts in the world

2, the AI is a mixture of P3D objects from the boats folder and the AI packages from HK, I have nothing else installed boat wise as I have only recently wiped my system and did a clean install with P3Dv4 and HK addons (plus planes) the boats are from him except the speed boast and the large luxury Yacht with heli pad

in short anything starting with Ai_ is from HK and anything with Veh_ is stock