Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teecee

The Shetlands

11 posts in this topic

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=john+watts+shetland&CatID=root&Go=Search

I am not one to post about non Ozx  scenery usually, but I have to tell you low and slow pilots about some stunning scenery I know of. It's the Shetland Isles North of Scotland by John Watts. Absolutely magic, give it a go some time.. Teecee.

Went for a zig-zag fly from Scotland coast up to the top of the Shetlands. Missed several populated areas and don't have the Orbx payware Scotland. But do have Global & Vector FTX. Looks good from what I saw. Definitely gorgeous cliff faces. Also found some ancient low-walled ruins (just please don't ask me to recall whereabouts. Somewhere over on the east I think? )

Good to hear the you folks like it.. and Noel, you did well to spot that ruin.. it's called Sumburgh Mousa and it's an Iron age fort on a tiny sland off the east coast just above Sumburgh.. I asked John to put it in and he did a great job.. Thanks again for  this great little addon if you read this John...Teecee.

^_^
Teecee I like 'discovering' things/places. Like Arltunga ruins; east of The Alice (Alice Springs NT Australia).

Went  to Arltunga in 1970..  The kids loved it, though they were a bit young for such a journey we got back safely..One of my favorite places to visit around The Alice; do you tell me that there is something out there in the sim?? Teecee.

OK Teecee, I've attached here two files and a screen grab showing the path to where mine are. They live in a 'Terry/scenery' folder in my addon scenery folder. Activate in  the normal way to update Terry's folder. Some time ago he made his stuff available here on the forums.

Enjoy! ^_^

596dbcfbd9b09_Arltungastufflocationpath..jpg.59e56e8dc48ec1dc9e7b5626c0e8441c.jpg

TC_arltunga_IS.bgl

TC_arltunga_extras_IS.bgl

10 hours ago, Teecee said:

Went  to Arltunga in 1970..  The kids loved it, though they were a bit young for such a journey we got back safely..One of my favorite places to visit around The Alice; do you tell me that there is something out there in the sim?? Teecee.

Hi Teecee see my reply post on this thread with attached files & path etc.
If for any reason you have any problems PM me please. ^_^

Yes, I have those in my system, but have been running Prepar3d 3.4 for about a year (or whenever) and they do not show up  for me..This is the case for many items in my original folder. It was fine for FSX, but I have to live with the changes in the sims. Teecee.