Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dominique

EC135 - Cannot change radio frequency

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I've just installed Nemeth EC135 helicopter for FSX and I cannot change COM and NAV frequencies when clicking on their knobs.

I'm using FSX SE.

Any solution for that ?

Order nr 007020 placed on 2017-06-25

Dominique.

Edited by Dominique

Sorry mate i have some bad news

There has been no offical support given by any of the nemeth devlopers on this forum since jan 2016 as they stop posting and even visiting the site

I suggest asking at hovercontrol.com failing that contact the vendor tou bought it through and rasie a complaint if you cant get it resolved

You might at least get a refund out that

This will work.

Post by penzoil3 on Mar 8, 2017 at 8:26pm

If you have an IPad, even a generation one, I found a great FSX app!  It's by Remote Flight Apps. remoteflight.net/
I bought the Bundle and saved a few bucks. I got the moving Map HD app, the Cockpit HD, and the Radio HD apps. Bundled I saved $10. ( ITunes app store )
The free server software connects the sim to the IPad  by wifi. It was easy to set up.
  The apps give me a touch screen radio panel, map or gauge panel. The sim radios change with the touchscreen app. I now have a full fledged touch screen radio panel for my planes. I love it! If you have ever wanted touch screen panels for FSX get this app!

You have to map a button or keypress to "Avionics Master Switch" for the radios to work properly. They may look like they are on, but they are not.