Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

JayKae

OZx Donation Drive 2017

56 posts in this topic

A little earlier this year for the donation drive for the main costs of OZx and even though some funds are still there because more was donated then needed, I do not want to leave it until the last minute. So please if you can give, give, if you can't that is more than fine too, the thought it always appreciated.

I do not care what you can give, even if it is just a $1 every little bit helps. I feel like I am holding my hand up but my surplus money that I used to have is simply just not there so I can pay for things myself so I have to turn to you all to please help keep OZx alive.

Thank you all in advance, it is much appreciated as always.

donate.jpg

A bulk email will be sent out as well after posting this topic. 

Thanks Jay Kae,

Will contribute again when I can, in the near future. ^_^

Done , thank you Jay

Jorge

After downloading a few new free airports this year, especially Bankstown (YSBK),I think a donation is more deserved.

The cheque is in the mail, as they say.

Chris.

Done, thanks as ever Jay for your efforts on our behalf.  Cheers mate.

I'd like to help out mate, but it's costing me $340 a month to keep my own flight sim website operational, which has OzX listed as a useful site for Australian simmers.

Best regards

CaptAus
Aussie Star Flight Simulation

I'm on Social Security and I managed a little bit. Come on Capt Aus, get real. Ten bucks won't kill you. If you can't, why bother posting ?

Sue

It is much appreciated everyone 

@Penzoil3 it is ok, it is the thought as well that counts that comes from people, heart is much more important than money, unfortunately servers don't take heart as payment else I would have an endless supply from all my lovely members here, you all always humble me greatly 

Happy to. Thanks to everyone who makes OZx and the great sceneries you produce!

All done. Keep up the great work. We, the members really appreciate this site!!!