Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
peter hall

Parkes airport

Question

Have followed instructions to install but have ended up with no terminal and some fencing missing etc, do i have to activate it in FSX first then install the Libraries or does the whole lot go into their respective folders straight away ?  Thanks maybe Capt Sl can help!

Edited by peter hall

3 answers to this question

put the parkes folder in addon scenery

I' ve put the oz_lib folder contents that comes with the parkes scenery  in  my main OZx_lib folder in fsx. ie scenery in the scenery folder and textures in the texture folder

you should have an Ozx_lib folder in the sim inside the OZx folder if you have installed the libraries like you're required to

once all that is done activate the parkes scenery in the sim as per normal method to do that

Edited by capt sl

OZx scenery individual releases needsto be installed into the sim folder and you have the option of installing it all into the main OZx_AUS and OZx_LIB folders or separately into the addon scenery folder.

After that has been done you need to activate both folders in the sim (if they are not already).

All scenery packages require this same method. Some installers add the links into the sim automatically but it is still up to you to check the sim library to see if they are there.