Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

After finally getting the ORBX FTX:EU Norway regional scenery I would love to get a LN- repaint for the Legacy. Wonder if the Ron's or Richard's et al have done or would concider this. Cheers Anton

Duh: just remember Ryan's pinned thread above. Please move this there for me please

This thread is the current thread for posting your FS repaint wish list

While posting your requests can you include

• Developer and model ie Carenado B-58
  • If freeware a link to the model
  • At least a side on photograph
    • sites like airliners.net strictly prohibit the direct sharing of their images so web links to are fine
  • Any custom mods required ie rego changes

The list of OZx painters can be found here>

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[10]=1   

and

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[38]=1

Please remember not all requests can or will get filled, as some painters dont have the available time or resources to complete them so Please dont get offended if your request goes unanswered.

Post request by CathyH :

How about a coupe of fictional paints for the A2A Connie RNZAF based on their Dc-4s and Air NZ based on thier early dc-8 livery

Dc6 rnzaf.JPG

Tweaked DC8 .75.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post request by BaileyF :

Hi, 

Just wondering if someone is able to make the Air Ambulance livery for me for the Carenado B200, either AMR, AMQ or AMS.

sirsteve16_06_20126348%20copy-M.jpg

Thanks,

Bailey

Hello ,I am sure I saw a Rex 1900D either at Sydney or Melbourne airport the other day. Wondering if anyone could do a repaint for the carenado model in Rex colours. Ive search the web but cant find a photo sorry.Unless it was FSA see screen shot. Also would like a Connair fire bomber repaint for the Avro RJ85 if possible. Also the Hercules C130 http://fireaviation.com/tag/coulson/ see screen shot below. Many thanks in advance.

Conair_fleet-rj85at.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Wanted HS 748 repaints for RNZAF, two versions: In reality these were Andover C1's

Thanks

Edited by CathyH
Add photo

Just Flight RNZAF DC-6 The RNZAF had three dc-6 airliners on charge until the early 1960's mainly used on trooping duties, more, or possibly DC-7's would ahave been purchesd second hand had my service not been forced to buy the bloody awful Hastings!

Dam, don' t know why the picture will not show up!

Sorry Jarath I have not come across one during my usual rounds of sites

I started the c130 a while back, however i had a hard drive crash and lost all my work for it, Im yet to reinstall the CS130 back into P3D I may re visit it

Other wise Metrix might be a contender as hes pretty handy with C130 paint kit

Just a nudge here, anyone able to help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

On 29/01/2017 at 6:02 PM, Steph31 said:

Many thanks Jeansy for setting up this thread!

I wonder if one of the talented aussiex repainter would be intersted in doing this repaint:

http://www.adf-gallery.com.au/gallery/Tiger-Moth-A17-692/IM_2A17_692b

Bets regards,

Stéph.

IM_2A17_692b.jpg

While i dont normally do requests, I do like the look of this and Ive just re installed the moth in P3D, so might be a possibility among the other things I have planned to knock this over

Hey guys,

Any chance someone is able to do this paint scheme for the ND EC130?

Its a awesome looking helicopter and would love to fly it around theWhitsundays.

Cheers

Jarrath

20170405_204704.png

19 hours ago, Jhaigh said:

Hey guys,

Any chance someone is able to do this paint scheme for the ND EC130?

Its a awesome looking helicopter and would love to fly it around theWhitsundays.

Cheers

Jarrath

20170405_204704.png

why is it jarrath you never ask for a plain blue or red scheme for models, its do-able however not anytime soon, im off work for a few months from may depending how much the surgeons slices and dices me up I will have a fair few hours extra a day to have a look,  I will go off this pic https://hamiltonislandair.com/wp-content/gallery/homepage/EC-130-WYH-FLIGHT.jpg    as it has more detail

as for the Carenardo request above, mate theyre a real pain in the @ss to paint along with their sister company Alabeo and i dont have the tolerance and patience to play with over 40-50 different parts that warp and smudge

2 hours ago, jeansy said:

why is it jarrath you never ask for a plain blue or red scheme for models, its do-able however not anytime soon, im off work for a few months from may depending how much the surgeons slices and dices me up I will have a fair few hours extra a day to have a look,  I will go off this pic https://hamiltonislandair.com/wp-content/gallery/homepage/EC-130-WYH-FLIGHT.jpg    as it has more detail

as for the Carenardo request above, mate theyre a real pain in the @ss to paint along with their sister company Alabeo and i dont have the tolerance and patience to play with over 40-50 different parts that warp and smudge

I am very sorry about that. It just happens that every scheme I like I cant do myself. Also there isnt any plain schemes for any FSX helicopters (AS350, EC120/130, Bell 206/407/412 main helicopters I fly)  from around Australia is there?

Yer I understand. I go away with work soon so no rush.

Yer I gave it a shot with the carenardo and couldn't get it so gave up.

Thanks

Edited by Jhaigh

20 hours ago, Jhaigh said:

I am very sorry about that. It just happens that every scheme I like I cant do myself. Also there isnt any plain schemes for any FSX helicopters (AS350, EC120/130, Bell 206/407/412 main helicopters I fly)  from around Australia is there?

Yer I understand. I go away with work soon so no rush.

Yer I gave it a shot with the carenardo and couldn't get it so gave up.

Thanks

Its all good, you dont have to apologize 

I lost a lot of my upgraded and modified paintkits when I had my HD Crash and repeated unsuccessful re installs of P3D, at the moment my 9wk yr old is keeping busy most of the nights after work, the only time i get is late at night when hes asleep, and by then im buggered from the early starts at work

I will see what I can do with the ec130 and the 412 however, the developer i do paints for is ramping up some model releases and I need to redirect my spare time to them

can you find me a  decent side on pic thats a good size to see the detail of the that 412

2 hours ago, jeansy said:

Its all good, you dont have to apologize 

I lost a lot of my upgraded and modified paintkits when I had my HD Crash and repeated unsuccessful re installs of P3D, at the moment my 9wk yr old is keeping busy most of the nights after work, the only time i get is late at night when hes asleep, and by then im buggered from the early starts at work

I will see what I can do with the ec130 and the 412 however, the developer i do paints for is ramping up some model releases and I need to redirect my spare time to them

can you find me a  decent side on pic thats a good size to see the detail of the that 412

I didn't know what 412 you wanted so I have put photos up of ones I would like mainly the Nautilus Aviation one because there isnt one out there. I know there is heaps of photos and totally understand if none of them can be done.

I also have kids so I totally get that whole situation.

Thank you

17692276_10155333852507275_1332107661_o.jpg

VH-XCY_2016-08-23_GLT+(1).jpg

VH-VAU+(1).jpg

VH-VAU+(01).jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

FB_IMG_1491556654696.jpg

received_10154847560835804.jpeg

VH-XCO_2017-04-03_GLT+(2).jpg

FB_IMG_1491556511165.jpg

On 05/04/2017 at 0:27 AM, Steph31 said:

Many thanks for your reply Matt!

I forgot to say that I use Ant's Moth... ;)

Cheers,

Stéph.

I have to tweak the alpha layer here and there, then I will upload it, fingers crossed its going tomorrow will be at least 35 degrees with about 70-80% humidity which will be great excuse to stay inside and avoid yard work

2017-4-7_20-28-24-372.png