Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vortac12

BK-117 "fog" on windows

2 posts in this topic

Whenever there is precipitation (rain or snow) outside, all the windows when in the VC have a light blue color to them and you can not see out.  It appears to be a fog effect on the windows.  I tried pulling the defog knob knob and adjusting cabin temp but it does not seem to be simulated.  When i shift to an outside view I can see inside.  If i turn the precip off the windows immediately become transparent.  I saw in some preview shots that there appears to be a rain on the glass effect.  I believe that the issue may lie in this effect.  I searched the forums and could not find anything on this or on the BK117 at all.  

EDIT:  So apparently the search feature does not find anything and I found a post on page two that addresses this issue

Sorry Bud, but no Nemeth developer has responded or posted anything since Jan 15 when they sold some of their models and cease to develop, I feel you will find your else where on other forums like avsim or hovercontrol

You can say ND forums are as good as dead, the only people who keep it open are people looking for support

I suggest emailing the developer directly or trying the mentioned sites, failing that contacting the retailer you bought it from seeking direction on what to do for a product that has no support