Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking good..Are you adding any buildings the the PR? Teecee.

Edited by Teecee

Thanks Teecee,

All of the buildings have actually been finished, they're the white blocks you see in the image above, all thats needed now is to texture them.

I'm hoping to release this by this weekend, but then again, can't guarantee anything.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Goody said:

Thanks Teecee,

All of the buildings have actually been finished, they're the white blocks you see in the image above, all thats needed now is to texture them.

I'm hoping to release this by this weekend, but then again, can't guarantee anything.

Obvious question - will it be P3D V4 compatible? Also, any idea when available? Not being impatient, only been waiting since can't remember when for a good YPPH. Promised much but little delivered.

Possibly, after the release of YMAY and YSWG, I'll have a look at it. There has been talk from major developers looking at Perth, so I think waiting until I finish these two will allow for decisions to be made. 

George,

Thanks for getting back to us on events.  Having recently "lost everything" myself I can sympathize with your problems.  Major PITA to D/L and re-install so much scenery but it happens.

8 hours ago, GeorgeG111 said:

Possibly, after the release of YMAY and YSWG, I'll have a look at it. There has been talk from major developers looking at Perth, so I think waiting until I finish these two will allow for decisions to be made. 

Cheers

I'm a sceptic at heart so I wonder what is going on. A mob called IBISDESIGNGROUP found over on Facebook were reporting exactly the same information as above. They too have now gone very quiet in fact their page doesn't come up any more. So, GeorgeG111 and Goody what's occurring over? As much as I would like to see the Wagga scenery, Perth is my Holy Grail.

Edited by MDPB

Hey MDPB, I'm the owner of IbisDesignGroup. Unfortunately due to the SSD failure the Perth scenery was stopped, however ORBX has recently stated they may be working on Perth. Wagga and Albury are postponed due to school commitments (HSC)

Thanks,

Goody

No rush

Personally i cant see orbx doing perth until v2 of Au is released

Jarard said its on his wishlist which could mean months to years in the developmemt world anyway the key word is wishlist

We have got by with whats already out there this long whats a bit longer

Three post from George111 in just on in a year, and zero else..I am beginning to wonder if the anniversary on April2 (April first here) might be relative??

Three post from George111 in just on in a year, and zero else..I am beginning to wonder if the anniversary on April2 (April first here) might be relative??

Tut Tut  :o)

Edited by MDPB