Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Flukey

YBSU - Sunshine Coast - Progress shots (FSX/P3D)

49 posts in this topic

Wow mate this is outstanding, your well on yr way to becoming a commercial developer. I would pay money for all of yr recent works mate. Well done, words just don't show how much you have delivered to this australian flight simulation community.  A million thanks you's for your fine efforts and contributions

I'll fourth what was said above. Bloody brilliant mate!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

What they have all said .... heaps of thank yous for your ongoing contributions.

Cheers.

Flukey you just keep pushing out the mst amazingly authentic works.
Thankyou so much for your passionate dedication to your craft. ^_^

Another masterpiece about to hit the flight sim world.

I'm just trying to think what could be more masterful than masterful - whatever it is, that's what you've got Flukey!

To utilize an old Navy term ... OUTSTANDING!

That really is a very special scenery..Almost real..Love the view of the commercial area. Thanks for all the work you put into our sims..Teecee.

Hello Robert

Sorry to be such a novice but would really appreciate if you could answer me something.

I'm running P3D V3.4 and have ORBX, Global Base, Vector, Aus Region all installed.

I like your scenery and was wondering if I should install OzX Libraries as well?

Is it necessary and will it conflict with all my ORBX stuff?

Thank you so much

Michael

OZx be it the scenery or Libraries wont actually affect anything orbx these are standalone.

Libraries from OZx are recommended for my scenery's as I use a number of objects (mainly cars and runway markings) even though Ive developed more of my own objects overtime.

I personally would recommend the OZx packages if you fly a lot in Australia as they have many airports for this region from small bush strips through to regional's all the way up to large international airports like Townsville.

When the 64 bit platform of p3d is released. I think we will see a whole lot more new and expansive software that will really blow minds. GSX is ready and waiting with an all new innovative ideas, passengers boarding, walking across Tarmac etc there is so much just around the corner. There are also a whole bunch of new tool that will make conversions, animation and placement of scenery objects, an entertainment package on their own. We are finally moving to a new and exciting era in the flight simulation industry and I for one very much look forward to experiencing all of the aussiex wonderful scenery packages, not only as they are now, but as they continue to only get better and better as it grows. A whole new level of pr is about to become available for Dev's to play with that is super duper. Texture sets that are 4096 ultra hd resolution is going to be amazing. This stuff will replace the orbx terrain textures with the real pr of an area. VFR pilots and helicopter pilots will have real visual reference points and marks that they know....

I look forward to working with you guys when I get back from roaming around the USA.

bring it on

Like everyone else I'll give ya a virtual pat on the back.  Looks great!