Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

jeansy

2017 FS Repaint wish list

32 posts in this topic

Would like any one of these done for the icaro aw-139 if possible  would be great 

or the ec-145

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1391.JPG

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

Hey Guys could someone plz make the lady elliot island  bn-2 islander from flight1 cheers Sam 

not my photos 

16261157650_7550eedbf7_o.jpg

216279_800.jpg

5 hours ago, GregBusby said:

Could someone do a repaint of the Carenado PA46 Malibu Mirage?

There is already one done in the paints/ga/pacific section

Well this is a wish list but the aircraft has not been released but soon will be Flight Replicas DC-4/C-54 and the list:

Qantas, TAA and Ansett. 

Simple.This may a month or two to go yet. 

One other request from me but for the Rick Piper HS748 (why I trashed the JF/AH 748):

Fiji Airways (late 1960's) and RAN. 

These are the only picture I have off the Fiji Airways 748 in colour: 

cw64.jpg

fiji-airways-lastplane.jpeg

Hi  OZX repainters,

Recently I came across an old FSX favorite of mine: the Realair SF260 SIAI Marchetti. I spent countless hours in this plane several years ago. If I remember correctly this model was quite innovative at the time. Mainly because of its flight model and wonderful 3D gauges.

I tried to install the aircraft in P3D and to my surprise it worked perfectly. I believe the flight model and the modelling of the gauges can compete with many newer planes that were released afterwards.

The guys at RealAir simulations did an outstanding job...perhaps even ahead of their time. It's a pity they had to end their amazing work.

The only thing that did not quite stand the test of time I think are the textures. Inside and outside the plane looks a bit bland and honestly somewhat boring. Maybe a bit too clean and perfect. It could use some details, stickers/ decals and some wear and tear. The pilot could use some new clothes as well  (and maybe even a new face) ;-)

My repaint request applies to the outside of the plane as well as the virtual cockpit. I don't have a specific real world SF260 in mind. Perhaps it is easier to take one of the default liveries as a starting point and add some life to it.

The virtual cockpit at some points looks like no texture is applied. The trim wheel for example is plain white. The floors, instrument panels, throttle quadrant etc could look more interesting with some scratches, decals, stains etc.

Maybe it is also possible to put some fingerprints, stains or scratches on the canopy (like Realair did with their Lancair)

Perhaps I am asking the impossible. If so, please forgive me as I have absolutely no experience or knowledge about repainting planes.

Maybe my request is extending what re-painters can do but I have seen some amazing work out there.

I just felt this model could use and deserves a new life... ;-)

Thanks in advance!