Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teecee

Hobart and Cambridge in Tasmania

11 posts in this topic

Some years back I read that Cambridge Airport was to be sold and a huge supermarket was to be built on the site.. I forgot all about the RL airport as I fly out of Hobart in the sim a lot.. Imagine my surprise when I had a look at these airports on Google just now and found that Cambridge is still operating, and has grown enormously.. Anyone looking for a decent airport (or two) to create for the Sim? Teecee.

Hobart and Cambridge airport improvements.jpg

still going  strong home to paravion and tas airlines helecopter resourses and air ambulance westpac helicopter as far as i know owned by Don Wells. would be great to see this airport done  Teecee.

Looks good, but it is unfinished and no activity since late 2015. Anyone know how to get in touch with Mitchell? Teecee.

On 11/01/2017 at 3:03 AM, Teecee said:

Looks good, but it is unfinished and no activity since late 2015. Anyone know how to get in touch with Mitchell? Teecee.

Are you sure?, his last posts was 29 AUG 2016 and 17 OCT 2016,  you cant expect things to happen overnight

Perhaps I read the wrong link or some such..Sorry if I was wrong.. Re the Devenish brothers file.. I used that some years back, and it always had a weird Barrage balloon shape on the tarmac. I lived with it after trying many fixes, but decided not to reinstall it about six months ago. i will give it another try, as the default YMHB is hopeless. Teecee.

Well, just installed it, and the monstrosity is back.. I remember trying to get a message to the Authors way back when, but never resolved this problem. Any clues folks? Teecee.

@YMHB.jpg

This has been showing up for me for many years.. in FSX and in Prepar3d (various versions), so I think I will just live with it until someone produces a better version of YMHB. Teecee.