Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Flukey

YBMA - Surrounds

I've had a little change of heart when it came to the surrounds and have decided to actually extend the Leichhardt river to Lake Moondarra (I think its my water textures making it look so darn Blue!)

Also included will be the George Fisher Mine in PR form though the image I was able to get wasn't that great as you can see below

Hopefully I'll have this completed by this weekend for testing to begin (not all of the PR imagery will be covered in trees or buildings)

2017-1-7_12-43-6-995.jpg

2017-1-7_12-58-0-601.jpg

2017-1-7_12-56-24-601.jpg

2017-1-7_12-44-44-630.jpg

2017-1-7_12-45-18-530.jpg

2017-1-7_12-54-20-667.jpg

2017-1-7_13-13-21-609.jpg

Wow wow wow simply awesome can't wait to get onto this

Magic! is this going to be released as a single unit, or will it be part of the next upgrade? Personally I am hoping for the first option..Teecee.

It'll be a single release and while I have hand made a lot of the buildings it will require the OZx libraries in order to see the full effect as I did use things like cars and markers from our libs.

13 hours ago, Flukey said:

It'll be a single release and while I have hand made a lot of the buildings it will require the OZx libraries in order to see the full effect as I did use things like cars and markers from our libs.

When will we finally see an all-in-one installer of OZx v3.5 and the libraries v1.2 for P3D v3? It is really annoying to install 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and the libraries 1.0, 1.1, 1.2. All the stuff looks so great, but I want it in my P3D v3.:rolleyes:

Flukey,  Yer blood's worth bottlin' mate.. I am so looking forward to this one..Teecee.

On 08/01/2017 at 0:57 PM, thokle said:

When will we finally see an all-in-one installer of OZx v3.5 and the libraries v1.2 for P3D v3? It is really annoying to install 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and the libraries 1.0, 1.1, 1.2. All the stuff looks so great, but I want it in my P3D v3.:rolleyes:

I have it installed in P3D v3.4 & it mostly works fine, just the very occasional missing texture

That's good news Bruce, I was hoping to give it a go in Prepar3d when it is released..Teecee.

PS; I have been working on the assumption that Ozx 3.4 was a complete installer.. was I wrong about this? 

Nope, from the 3.4 manual...

PREREQUISITES
1. OZx3.0, OZx3.1 and OZx3.2 and OZx3.3 installed & enabled as per the instructions in the OZx3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 Manuals.
2. Holgermesh Freeware installed & enabled.
3. FSX SP2 or Acceleration.
4. ORBX FTX Australia Regions Payware for best results.

-and then there is 3.5

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/1-ozx-scenery/

Edited by Penzoil3

11 hours ago, Penzoil3 said:

Nope, from the 3.4 manual...

PREREQUISITES
1. OZx3.0, OZx3.1 and OZx3.2 and OZx3.3 installed & enabled as per the instructions in the OZx3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 Manuals.
2. Holgermesh Freeware installed & enabled.
3. FSX SP2 or Acceleration.
4. ORBX FTX Australia Regions Payware for best results.

-and then there is 3.5

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/1-ozx-scenery/

If you all install these you have the really old objects from 2009 and 2010 that partly do not work in P3D. Therefore it would be really nice to see a "cleaned" installer with all the new objects. ^_^