Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

nbrettoner

FSX NZ West Coast Photoreal Scenery

6 posts in this topic

I followed both links and got a "No search results" message on both.

2 hours ago, Aussieman said:

I followed both links and got a "No search results" message on both.

Sorry Aussieman,
   You need to be logged in at flightsim for the links to show the search results.
Here's another different site where you don't need to be logged in, but you will need to scroll to 6th from bottom. ( West Coast photoreal scenery. West Coast, South Island. Compatible with Orbx NZSI and VLC ).
http://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/newzealand.html

the problem you get the more stuff you add the more it can conflict with base packages ie like orbx/ozx or other payware scenery   then you spend countless hours trouble shooting or worse case, reinstalling everything

as its probably a good package its not for  me as im going to say no to this , and keep with orbx  textures for NZ that way I wont have possible conflicts with random files

4 hours ago, jeansy said:

the problem you get the more stuff you add the more it can conflict with base packages ie like orbx/ozx or other payware scenery   then you spend countless hours trouble shooting or worse case, reinstalling everything

as its probably a good package its not for  me as im going to say no to this , and keep with orbx  textures for NZ that way I wont have possible conflicts with random files

+1

Hi guys,

I appreciate your comments. It's a huge download and for me the textures have too much blue in places, and also somewhat blury. Am considering uninstalling it. But first I'll check out some of the locations covered to see how they look.