Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

BOBC

Help please with navigation views and other basic ETO usage

Hi,
This site looks more promising seeing lots of ETO posts despite being told use SOH instead so I will also post here ! Still pondering on which forum to use for my ETO questions.

I have just ran ETO after many months away from it, having got it to work with CSF3 on win7 64bit pro. I want it for the night bomber missions as well as day, for Stirlings, Wellingtons etc.

Hopefully in hi res. The Whitley for example looks very 1990's sims, lacking details.

Firstly my questions:-
Q1. Can the keyboard commands be modified so external view is F2 and not F4 ?   Ctrl ; to take a still image is also awkward, prefer one key to use.
Q2. I fly Cliffs of Dover and F2 goes external and I can pan around and look at aircraft in a CAD type of way with mouse. Can I do that in ETO and how ? I can move around in jumps with numpad arrow keys and zoom in out with [  ] keys but its awkward and limiting.
Q3. before mission, can I pan around the airfield ?
Q4. I selected Sunderland and wanted daylight trip but it was at night, crashed then saw now a daylight scene floating on water, selected b25 mitchel and it appeared in water and sank. How to get to a dry land scene ?
Q5. I want to fly ETO so as to take stills, I hate the wide angle lens view,  tail bigger than wings etc effect when viewed from rear, massive port wing when viewed from port, what lens choices are there and where ?  In CoD the default lens is also this fisheye effect, but hitting delete key gives a better natural eye view.
Q6. How to end a flight as crashing seems the only way. If I select an aircraft then fly and discover its at night when want daytime, how do I exit the flight ?
Q7. Can I make higher resolution skins and fly them, the Halifax cowlings are so blurred on detail.
Q8. Where do stills go ?  Ctrl ; makes them but where are they to be found ?
Q9. Where are the ETO development team to be found on the internet ?

BOBC