Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Flukey

YBWW - Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport underway

G'day folks been a bit of a delay since Christmas, but should be back on track shortly

The delay has been my end not Flukey as I was cleaned out at Christmas and now my mum has had a major stroke so had to fly to Rockhampton, now stuck here by the floods

11 hours ago, Gazza said:

G'day folks been a bit of a delay since Christmas, but should be back on track shortly

The delay has been my end not Flukey as I was cleaned out at Christmas and now my mum has had a major stroke so had to fly to Rockhampton, now stuck here by the floods

I hope your mum makes a full recovery 

On 4/1/2017 at 10:23 PM, Gazza said:

My god Gaz...they say things come in 3's....robbery, stroke and now floods.... Lets hope that is it mate...no more. Sorry to hear. Hope everything is ok.

On 01/04/2017 at 10:23 PM, Gazza said:

Gazza, hope all is well with your Mum...No need to rush in getting the YBWW done, despite doing a small project for Vatpac Im on a bit of a Hiatus from designing at the moment anyway

19 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Flukey,

Can you tell me if this is going to be convertable to FS2004 even in a limited way.

Regards

Tony Chilcott

No sorry as I dont run FS9 and unable to port backwards