Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Flukey

YBWW - Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport underway

40 posts in this topic

Mexican Country = VIC ?

Cockroach Country = NSW ?

Cane-Toads Country= Qld ?

That is the privately owned airport being built just West of Toowoomba. I hear it is being built to international standard 10,000 + foot runway.

they already had an international visitor last year with a cathay 747-800 cargo jet 

so cool , this is being done

This scenery is being done to a very high standard with the terminal building being done to HRHD standards both night and day texturing.  Some (WIP) shots maybe out before the end of this week. I suggest that you better put this one on yr watchlist as this will be one of your favourite airport sceneries this year. 

Dont want to let the cat out of the bag too early but there will also be a few more suprises this year as well. Some simply jaw dropping stuff is coming to aussieX, so stay tuned.

always look forward to OZ airports . plus this one being new and not in the sim and being done with such quality  really makes it  one to look forward to :smile:

This image was an earlier test shot for the same section for both night and day. Things are much more improved now for both night and day and the LOD that has been put into this has not been seen in FSX or P3D. This was the first test of where we wanted to go and now these images are old and no longer being used as we have even better stuff coming.

wellcamp Window 1 texture.jpg

wellcamp Window 1 texture LM.jpg

This is the new texture sets of Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport Terminal building day time. As promised this will all be HRHD. 

wellcamp airport review.jpg

Thought I would add a sample of some of the GSE and Objects for you to check out.

JJ RICHARDS SKIP BINS FULL AND EMPTY.jpg

wellcamp Trailer stairs in place.jpg

wellcamp Trailer stairs 7.jpg

wellcamp Trailer stairs 6.jpg

wellcamp Trailer stairs 5.jpg

wellcamp Trailer stairs 4.jpg

wellcamp Trailer stairs 3.jpg

wellcamp Trailer stairs 2.jpg

wellcamp Trailer stairs 1.jpg

wellcamp_luggae_trailers.jpg

Here is a quick update showing a few items around the place but with also the inclusion of the heavy lifter GSE and the Tow Motor. This is coming along slowly, however I think the wait will be worth it.

WELLCAMP HEAVY LIFTER 3.jpg

WELLCAMP HEAVY LIFTER 2.jpg

WELLCAMP HEAVY LIFTER 1.jpg

Sorry lads I missed a few. Tow motor and power cart are still a work in progress.

wellcamp belt loader trailer 3.jpg

wellcamp tow motor.jpg

wellcamp belt loader trailer 2.jpg

wellcamp belt loader trailer 1.jpg

air north power cart.jpg