Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

hanleyc

YBHI-Broken Hill - Released Jan 2017

Hi all,

Very early days with mostly hangers and some sheds, etc that have been done, but its well underway. Ive managed to improve what crap photo real background I had, so I think it will come out a good airport in the end. Thanks to Grayc for obtaining all the photos, and because they are good resolution, the buildings should look good.

2016-8-24_22-8-36-202.jpg

2016-8-24_22-9-50-643.jpg

2016-8-24_22-10-52-633.jpg

2016-8-24_22-11-27-785.jpg

2016-8-24_22-12-13-991.jpg

2016-8-24_22-13-41-697.jpg

Great Work mate.. I have often wondered why Broken Hill was missed out.. Thanks for all your effort..Teecee.

hanleyc !

You just keep right on getting even betterer!! ^_^
Love your attention to detail, authenticity & true-to-what's-there, as well as true-to-life colours & textures.
Lighting is really good to. Soooo realistic. Thankyou! ^_^

Hey Craig!! I just discovered this thread ... Looking SUPERB my friend!!!!!!

I've been busy on the aircraft side of things ... my dream came true on the weekend  >>>>>

PC-24 BH.jpg

RFDS Dubbo.jpg

Edited by Grayc

24 minutes ago, scottharmes6 said:

Awesome modelling Craig.  Beautiful.

Are you still using Sketchup?

BTW, I notice that yours and Elias' signatures aren't showing up, just a code, OZxDev.thumb.png.3b77458d4f0a7272e17d94d, with the missing picture icon at the start.

Cheers,

Thanks for the kind comments.....Yes I am still using sketch up Scott. Getting better at each model....except that bloody RFDS building took most of the week to create....couldn't compile it several times due to lines not quite connecting up causing errors. Had to start from the base shape twice, and do test compiles as I went so I didn't get errors.

not sure what's going on with the signatures...maybe Trev can look into that for me.

Just got back to this page Craig ....... ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!!! Could not have wished for better.

A superb effort and hard work ...

Gray

HI Gray,

I have been doing some home renovations including a pool, so I havnt had a lot of time to keep moving at the pace I was. Having said that, I have done some modifications to the photoreal since those images. Good news also, is that I have permission to use the Nomad I modified for the entrance to the airport in that last image of mine.  Hopefully I will get some time over the weekend to do some more. It has already been tested once by the beta team, and I need to go back and make the changes from that test, and we will see what comes from that.

Regards

Craig

On 10/21/2016 at 4:33 PM, nbrettoner said:

Great work hanleyc ^_^
Make sure to soak in the pool often, once it's finished.

Yeah Noel I will enjoy once finished. Still a few months away, but at the moment we are walking on a dusty concrete slab inside until the new floor goes in....garage  is full of furniture, and I am lucky that  I still have my pc going at all. No doubt it will be moved into the shed very soon though....just the iPad then for a few days....^_^

i will get there though.

Progress looking very good Craig, home your home renos are working out as well.

On 10/21/2016 at 9:10 AM, Grayc said:

Just got back to this page Craig ....... ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!!! Could not have wished for better.

A superb effort and hard work ...

Gray

Here you go Gray...some signage for Nesbit for taking all the photos...

2016-11-6_13-21-15-466.jpg