Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
TreeTops

OZx 3.0-3.5 plus Lib 1.2 Single download Available

I really love the OZx stuff in FSX, but now I only use P3D v3.:rolleyes:
Any news on making all objects compatible to P3D v3?
Does library 1.2 require 1.0 + 1.1 installed before?
Thanks!

Unfortunately LIB 1.0 and 1.1 do not seem to be anywhere in the download section.  I have looked and searched everywhere and every way I can think of with no sucess.

14 hours ago, TreeTops said:

its being worked on but its not an easy task with all the little bits and pieces.

LIB 1.2 does indeed require LIB 1.0 and 1.1.

Thanks, I understand!
Can we expect the libraries for P3D v3 as a Christmas gift?:smile: 

Wow!  talk about hidden.  Five levels deep to find the D/L links for the Libraries seems a bit convoluted.  Due to the importance of having the libraries installed for OZx scenery it seems to me that should be a little easier to find.

I already have 3.0 to 3.4 but thought that 3.5 "complete" meant "cumulative" i.e. one program to install so I downloaded the full 5+gig. I appreciate that nowhere does it actually say "cumulative" but in the end because OZx "complete" is actually made up of separate installers all I actually should have done was download 3.5 by itself thereby saving time and download. This is not a complaint, just a heads up for those who presume wrongly like I did.

Edited by Bassman

Did you take notice of this line?

NOTE: THIS IS A FULL DOWNLOAD, IF YOU ARE AFTER ONLY A SINGLE PART PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

v3.5 is available as a single installer for those already at v3.4. The same goes for the Library v1.2 file.

The v3.5 complete file contains all installers in a single download for those who are new to OZx.

Hi mate, as I say, I presumed, which is a dangerous thing to do. Confused between "complete" as opposed to "cumulative" and as I say, my bad:smile:

Hello. Firts post here but a very old user of OZx ^_^

I have all EXEs from v3.0 (OZx_AUS_v3.0p1 and 0p2) to 3.4 (OZx_3.4). I'm glad there's a single (the COMPLETE) EXE (3.5 I think), but where is it? There's one witch have a single GB, I don't think is this one...

Also, OZx_Lib_v1.2 includes all libraries versions?

Thank you!

Edited by otreblA

Hi Bruce, the link shows this error:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2D161/2

:mellow:

I have removed the single OZx download because it was missing one of the library installers and causing confusion. Everything you need is in the single links download thread.