Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Matt, Smith is on the blower.

Good afternoon Sir and how the hell are you? Have been 'US' for a couple of days and have not been up and around much.

Is there somewhere I should be looking for the Dak?

mate, nothing has happened the past week, as ive been trying to wrap up a posting  and conduct a handover and also trying to post in to my new office and get at least 3-4 weeks ahead of my work as I was planned to have a shoulder op yesterday

so you could imagine I smashed out about 4-5weeks of work in 4 days  in prep for the planned operation yesterday

on a positive note the right shoulder with 11 pins, 1 plate and some wire wont be getting any new pins or work this month,

however the downside is  I now have to have 2 whole tendons transplanted instead because there is apparently nothing left to work with

after this week's mad rush and yesterdays let down, I spent the past 24hrs sleeping as ive been mentally drained of every inch i had

anyway back to you, while walking the dog tonight, i had to remind myself regarding this paint, so its on top of my cards, I have to install it in the P3Dv4 and get the paintkit

I would like to say later tonight it will be ready but im going to watch a movie with wifey  I will aim for mid week next week

Matt, priorities first. That Smith bloke has plenty of other things to occupy his lazy retirement; you get yourself squared away before even thinking about pampering the whims of others.

How did the damage occur? 

Ron.

2 hours ago, youngharry said:

Matt, priorities first. That Smith bloke has plenty of other things to occupy his lazy retirement; you get yourself squared away before even thinking about pampering the whims of others.

How did the damage occur? 

Ron.

a mixture of work and play

its 30mins in and still rough, I just have to adjust the tones of the colours and, I would like to leave it a tad metal look than just sliver if thats ok with you, plus theres a few things annoying me with it at the moment, im not sure if its P3D v4 and the way it used light or its the paint

from your best memory what colour was the ran text on the fus above the windows, it image looks black or was it blue?

the only decent image i can find in this scheme has it as A2-23, do you want it A or N

2017-8-6_23-33-35-532.png

The colour of the text on the fuselage changed over time but it was definitely black when I helped Prof Edwards mask it off.

As for A or N, A would have been on the plane at some stage of its Air force life but it ended up N so I guess N is the go.

Watch that shoulder, Mate.

Ron.

click on the images to get the full size and tell me if your happy,

there is some minor texture warping

2017-8-7_15-24-50-356.png

2017-8-7_15-26-2-971.png

I will send it to you tonight via Private message, and let you have a play and critique it

then I will upload the file to the server

Darwin's only flying C47/DC3  based out the Aviation heritage museum, the Home of the Australia's only B-52

2017-8-9_22-44-30-21.png

On 09/08/2017 at 10:50 PM, jeansy said:

Darwin's only flying C47/DC3  based out the Aviation heritage museum, the Home of the Australia's only B-52

2017-8-9_22-44-30-21.png

uploaded

Look what I saw a few days ago..

20170930_155824.jpg

On 8/7/2017 at 3:33 PM, jeansy said:

click on the images to get the full size and tell me if your happy,

there is some minor texture warping

2017-8-7_15-24-50-356.png

2017-8-7_15-26-2-971.png

I havent forgot about this, the plan was for youngharry to have this first and then release it publicly, i should be uploading this in the next few days

On 10/6/2017 at 10:23 PM, jankees said:

Look what I saw a few days ago..

20170930_155824.jpg

I was wondering if you were going to swing past this while you where in town

Like the RAN paint Jeansy, nice work. In the bottom shot she looks like she is about to roll to the right in a big way with the aileron deflection.